Chapter 22

Fuck I'm so sorry for not updating in 2 weeks. Just, things have been busy and I can never get any computer time. And on top of all that I have serious writer's block so if this chapter sucks, blame me. (btw this will be the "forgiveness" chapter so be prepared)

~Victoria .-.

-----------------------------

 Kellin's POV (2 weeks later)

"KELLIN QUINN BOSTWICK!!!" The deathly loud screaming of my name causes my eyes to snap open quicker than they ever had in fear and faith. Fear because it was unexpected, faith because I knew I was about to get what I deserved considering the very angry voice belonging to none other than Mike Fuentes.

"I'm up, I'm up. Just wait one moment." I hurried, rushing out of my bunk and falling flat on my face onto the floor. Quickly standing and straightening my clothes out that I didn't bother changing last night, I ran into the couch area and smack dab into Mike's skinny frame. His angry expression quickly changes into a happy (and slightly devious) one as he smiles down at me.

"Well there you are, Kelly Boy." he smiles, eyeing me from my spot on the floor. "Today is going to be a very hectic day for you and I hope you're ready for it." His words cause confusion to swim through my brain, my face showing my clueless thoughts. Don't blame me, I literally just woke up.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, one eyebrow raised like a phoenix. (A/N: Lol that reference made no sense.)

"Today is the day that you are gonna give a full and true apology to Vic, ya dickhead. Remember?" Ah yes, it's apology day.

You see, ever since I told Vic that I'm the one that should be sorry, all the guys have been telling Vic and I to really talk about everything so that the awkward silences and madness may fade away so that we can be friends like we once were before all the shit that has gone down. It's a good idea but with one small problem: neither Vic nor I really want to talk it out.

Today could make everything either better or worse between us and we weren't ever going to figure everything out without talking about it. We were just scared.

----------------------------

Vic's POV

"Vic, it's time to wake up. You have busy day ahead of you." The annoying sound coming from my brother was enough to make me want to hit him so I did, catching him in the nose.

"Ow! What was that for?" Mike mutters, rubbing his nose.

"For awakening me from my slumber. I need to sleep until three pm until I can fully function." I grumble, my face muffled by my pillow.

"Well then, make three gallons of coffee and deal with it. You aren't getting out of talking to Kellin today and that's final. Plus Kellin is already here and ready." The last part catches me off guard and my eyes go wide as I roll over in surprise, falling off the bunk with a yelp.

After I recover from my fall, I look up to see Mike, with Kellin behind him, laughing themselves to death.

"Oh my god that was priceless." Kellin says in between bursts of random giggles. I sneer at the both of them before getting up and grabbing clean clothes from my suitcase.

"Have a nice shower Vic. Make sure you don't fall out, boy." Mike roars from the couches, Kellin laughing in the background. I roll my eyes at their immaturity (and bad band references) before walking into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me and placing my clothes on the closed toilet seat.