Chapter 21

So, this is the second chapter that I have promised you guys today. Which, knowing me, you know that I usually can't keep my promises because I get so distracted. But in this chapter, you will learn about Danielle so be prepared for drama, lots of dialouge, and a full and detailed description of everything that caused Danielle to be in here.

(P.S. I actually kinda like Danielle so if it seems like I hate her because of this, I actually don't hate her.)

~Victoria .-.

-----------------------------

Kellin's POV

Ignoring the guilty feeling of leaving Vic by himself, I quickly walked off to my bus. I was just about to open the door until I hear a voice and the pounding of footsteps. Turning to look behind me, I see Mike running up to meet me. Once he catches up to me, I greet him as kindly as possible (although he'll probably kill me later for slapping his brother in the face).

"Hey Mike. What's up?" I ask, ignoring the lump in my throat and that ever-present guilty feeling.

"I need to speak to you." he huffs, out of breath from running over here.

"Can it wait until tomorrow? I'm really tired."

"No. If I wait until tomorrow, I'll never have the balls to tell you. Trust me, it's important." he explains, breathing heavily with a very nervous, yet determined, look in his eyes.

"Alright. Come on in and we'll talk." He nods and follows me inside, me ignoring the scared and painful feeling in my gut as I sit down across from him. The last time Mike had to tell me something 'important' was two years ago and it had ruined my life.

"So, what do you need to tell me?" I ask, pushing what I hope to be a short conversation along. He nods and takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I assume you know who Danielle, Vic's girlfriend, is?" he begins, looking over at me.

"Yeah, I know who she is." I mumble, swallowing the lump in my throat and sitting on my hands. I remember painfully well who she is.

"Well, I need to explain to you exactly why she is here." he boldly says, a determined look on his face.

"Why? What is so important about this Danielle girl that I must know about?" I angrily mutter, throwing my hands up in the air.

He sucks in an annoyed breath before balling his hands into fists, the air around him feeling just plain pissed. Whatever she did obviously makes him angry? I quickly shut up, allowing him to speak.

"Because she manipulated and blackmailed my fucking brother for her own selfish gain, that's why." he whispers, his voice so low and deathly that I back away a little bit. I had never seen Mike Fuentes look so mad before.

"What exactly did she do to him?" I cautiously ask, my tone sounding scared and confused. Hearing my tone of voice, Mike calms down a little and unclenches his fists.

"I'm very sorry for scaring you. Its just, what she did was horrible and I keep begging Vic to back out of this relationship but he won't. He's scared. He wasn't the same after what happened between you two and that was the biggest factor that started all of this."

"You see, for the first few months after we got home from Warped, Vic changed. He was doing so good at battling depression but that kicked in again and he nearly tried to hurt himself again. Thankfully, I found him before he could do anything and I stopped him. When he realized that I wasn't going to let him do that, he turned to weed but that stopped almost as quick as it had started. So then, he turned to alcohol. I didn't stop that because I figured he'd be okay and that nothing bad would really come of it. Boy was I wrong."