Chapter 40--Final

Here it is, guys. After a full year of a terrible updating schedule and many twists and turns, this story has come to its end. I'll post an author's note after this so yeah.

Enjoy, my friends :)

~Victoria .-.

----------

Vic's POV

"So, how shall we do it? It doesn't need to be too showy but it still needs to be prominent."

It was the day after I had came out and we had decided that we wanted people to know of mine and Kellin's relationship. It was about time we stopped hiding from everyone. Currently, we were brainstorming ideas on how to announce it.

"Well, I talked to the guys. They said that since the whole album is done, we should release the album title, the song titles, and the release date for the new album. Then right after that, you and I post corresponding photos of us." I throw in, hoping it's a good enough idea.

"I like it. It will give the fans two doses of serious news that will murder every single one of their feels." he giggles, sending me into giggles over him. I'm never going to get over the fact that I get to call this adorable little shit mine.

"So, you think it's a good idea?" I ask nervously.

"It's absolutely perfect, just like you." he adds in, sending me into a blushing fit.

"If anyone's perfect, it's you. I'm just a baby sausage." I point out.

"That is true. But you're my baby sausage." he mumbles, booping me in the nose, laughing when my nose scrunches up. "See. You're the poster child of adorable."

"If I'm the poster child of adorable, that makes you the king."

"More like the queen." he sasses, flipping his hair in one swift motion.

"Woah, calm down there Gerard." I laugh. He laughs too and soon enough, both of us are clutching our stomachs in laughter.

---

At exactly three pm that same day, me and the guys post corresponding photos of the album title, the song list, and the release date of the new album. Almost immediately, we are flooded with comments of fans releasing their excitement of new music. I knew that fans were exasperated with the long wait but with the work we put into it, I just hope it'll all work out in the end.

"Ok so how long do we wait for our little surprise?" Kellin asks from beside me.

"We don't. We'll do it now." I state.

"Ok so how do we do so?" he asks.

"Like this." I whisper.

---

Kellin's POV

"Ok so how do we do so?" I ask softly.

"Like this." he whispers.

And before I can ask what he means, he leans in for a kiss. I'm surprised but I quickly kiss back, feeling his soft lips against mine. The same lips I kissed back in 2012. The same lips that I missed for the two years and then some that we weren't together. The same lips that I'll never grow tired of. The same lips I get to kiss every single day we're together.

In my mind of thinking, I almost don't hear the click of a phone's camera. Looking away, I see that Vic was able to capture us in the moment. And unlike the multiple edits I've seen of Vic and I kissing, this one looks undoubtedly real and true. You can feel the love radiating from the photo.

I watch by his side as he saves the photo before going over to Instagram, posting the photo to his page. The caption nearly brings tears to my eyes.

"Five years of friendship, drama, and love yet here we are, stronger than ever. I fucking love you @kellinquinn and I'll never stop ."

He hands me his phone, giving me a quick kiss as he lets me log off of his Instagram and onto mine. I post the same photo to mine, taking a while to write the perfect caption.

"The more I'm with @piercethevic, the more I fall in love with him. I truly hope that I will spend many more wonderful years with the man who stole my heart. I love you, babe ."

We post the same thing to Twitter as well, watching as the comments come pouring in almost quicker than the news of a new Pierce The Veil album. Who knew that so many people ship us together?

After, we turn off both of our phones, lying on the couch with my head on his chest and his arms around my waist. I sigh in content as we lay there in a comfortable silence, not needing to talk.

"I love you so much, Vic." I whisper to the man lying right next to me.

"I love you too, Kells. So fucking much." he whispers back, holding on tightly to me.

"Can you believe that just five years ago, you were hitting me with a door at Warped and we were introducing our bands to one another?" I laugh, remembering the memory like it was just yesterday.

"I do remember. I faintly remember being called, and I quote, a 'weird Mexican munchkin person'." I laugh, remembering the awkward nickname I had thought up.

"Oh really? Well, I remember you checking me out and stammering around me like a loser."

"Well did you expect anything different? You're a babe and anyone must be blind if they don't see the perfect boy that I see. You may have your faults; hell, we all do. But to me, you are the definition of amazing and any guy, or girl, would be lucky to have you. I'm just glad that you chose me, of all people, to be that lucky one." he explains, staring into my eyes as he reads off everything he can.

"You aren't the only lucky one. I hear fangirls and fanboys talking about how they would love to be with Vic Fuentes and how anyone who gets to love him everyday of their existence is the luckiest one alive. I may not have won the lottery but I've won your heart and that is all I'll ever need in life. I must have fell in love with a thief because you stole my heart." I whisper, describing every single thought I have on the beautiful man next to me.

"That pun was the dorkiest thing I've ever heard." he mumbles, showing a full smile with teeth and all. I take notice of a tooth that's smaller than the others and I smile at just how adorable this man is.

"How did I ever get lucky enough to find someone like you?" I whisper.

"I could say the same." he whispers back.

We stare at each other for a few more quiet moments, our warm breath mingling with the other's as we bring our faces closer together. And as we share a warm and passionate kiss, cuddled up close together on a couch, I know that we'll be okay. We may have our differences and we may argue from time-to-time but I know that we will make it through together.

Because there's this boy and the way he laughs makes me smile and the way he talks gives me butterflies and everything about him makes me happy. And I, Kellin Quinn, have fallen hopelessly in love with him.

I fell in love with Vic Fuentes and he fell in love with me.

----------

And so there you have it. After a year of drama, love, romance, some comedy, fluff, and a lot of Kellic; it's over. There will be no sequel or epilogue because this has gone on long enough. I feel that it has ended nicely. I'll post an author's note after this so look out for that.

Thank you for reading. This has been Caraphernelia.

Song for this chapter: "Caraphernelia" by Pierce The Veil

~Victoria .-.