Chapter 13

Guys, I had wanted to get to the second half of this story before world tour started but I have sucky updating skills oops. I'm gonna write two chapters today and one tomorrow to help. Also, I'm going to be writing a Thanksgiving one-shot after the two chapters today. It'll be based on Turkey Vic (my little icon I had created) and the one-shot will be a bit weird but oh whale. Thank you for reading this far.

Warning: prepare for the destruction of your feelings.

~Victoria .-.

--------------------------------------

Mike's POV

"Victor Vincent Fuentes, it has been two fucking months since the incident between Jaime and you. TWO WHOLE FUCKING MONTHS!!!!!!!!! You need to tell Kellin today." I yell at my older brother.

"I know, Mike. I know I should've told him by now but I just can't. It would break his heart. I'm fucking scared that he'll break up with me." he says, looking down at his hands.

"If he does break up with you then I wouldn't be surprised. You deserve it. Not only did you cheat on him but you haven't told him yet. It has been two months." I say, not feeling an ounce of guilt for him.

"Hey, you also cheated and so did Jaime and Tony. Why am I the only one getting shit for it?!?" he practically screams at me, his fists clenched.

"Because you haven't told him yet! Jaime and Tony explained everything the day after. I told my girlfriend two days after and she still broke up with me. If Kellin breaks up with you for what you did, it would teach you a lesson. Now, if you don't tell him TODAY about what happened, I fucking will!" I seeth, standing over his short stature.

"I'll tell him today, okay? I just have to figure out how. Just get out so I can think about this on my own." he whispers. I nod and walk off the bus, deciding to just hang out on the Sleeping With Sirens' bus. They were playing a show so I decided I would just hang out there for a little while. I just need to cool down for a bit.

------------

Kellin's POV

"See you later, Chicago!!!!" I yell into the microphone before walking off stage. I run off to our bus and climb in, ready to take a shower. I've been tense for a couple of months. Ever since that party, Vic has been acting differently towards me and it seems to be slightly affecting our relationship.

I walk into the bus and see MIke sitting at one of the couches. He looks up at me, meeting my gaze. His eyes hold a guilty look and he just looks back down at his shoes. I wonder what's going on? Shrugging it off, I run into the shower and wash off all the sweat and grossness. Climbing out and pulling on clothes, I walk out of the bathroom to see the rest of Pierce The Veil (except for Vic) and the rest of Sleeping With Sirens talking intently on the couches.

"Uhm, what's going on dudes?" I ask, watching them.

They all look up at me, all with the same guilty looks that Mike gave me when I first got there.

"Guys, can you all leave the bus? I need to talk to Kellin about something. Alone." Mike says, a strain in his eyes. I could imagine why. His girlfriend broke up with him only two months ago.

The guys all walk off, leaving the bus in an awkward silence. Mike motions to the couch across from him and I sit down, looking intently at him.

"Kellin, I need to tell you something that you should've found out about two months ago. Vic refuses to tell you this so I feel like it's my right as his brother to tell you this." he explains, wringing his hands together.

I motion for him to continue and he lets out a deep breathe before spilling everything out of his mouth. As he speaks every word, my heart drops farther and farther into my stomach. Every emotion you could possibly think of swirls around me. Anger. Sadness. Lost. Weak. Just downright heartbroken.

Once he finishes speaking, he lets out a deep breath before looking at me. Looking down at my hands, I can feel my eyes water, small droplets landing on my open palms.

"Is it true, Mike?" I ask, my voice breaking slightly.

"Every word. He refused to tell you. He kept saying he would tell you but I knew he wouldn't. I'm sorry that you had to find out through me but this was the only way you would have found out." he explains.

"Where is he now?" I ask, looking straight at him through my tears.

"On our bus. I'm perfectly okay with whatever you say or do to him. He deserves it after what he has done." I nod and stand up, walking off the bus and straight to the Pierce The Veil bus. My heart is hammering in anger and sadness at everything. I can't believe he would do this to me.

Getting to the door, I knock on it and it opens to reveal Tony.

"He's sitting on the couch. Jaime and I will leave to give you guys some space." I nod and the pair walk off. I walk onto the bus and close the door behind me. Turning around, I stare blankly at Vic. The look on his face tells me that he knows what I now know.

-------------------------

Yeah there's a cliffhanger. Only one more chapter until the rest of the first half of the story. I was going to have the second half be a seperate book but I decided it'll all just be one big book to make things simple. I'm sorry for this but the next chapter will be painful. Just typing this is painful.

Song for this chapter: "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by My Chemical Romance

~Victoria .-.