Chapter 15 (second half of the story)

Hey guys, second half of the story. My feelings still really hurt from that last chapter omfg I'm so sorry and apparently my first born child will now be killed. Okay, so this chapter will be a "behind the scenes" of the video that Kellin and Vic did while announcing The World Tour. This chapter might be a bit short and it will probably take awhile for Kellin to accept Vic again. Well, enjoy. And there will be a big surprise at the end that you will probably hate me for oops.

~Victoria .-.

--------------------

Vic's POV (2 years later)

--------------------

"You guys chose to do what with who without me!!!!!" I scream at the guys, my anger rising.

"We haven't toured or been in contact with Sleeping With Sirens for two years. All of the fans want us to do a full tour with them and we can't disappoint them." Mike sighs, obviously frustrated with me.

"And how is Kellin reacting to all of this? You really think he wants to be anywhere near me after what happened?" I ask, crossing my arms annoyingly.

"Kellin's reaction was actually calmer than this. He actually wants to go on tour with us. He said that he's excited about all of this." Tony mumbles, obviously leaving something out.

"What else did he say?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

"He said that he's fine with it as long as you stay as far away from him as possible and that you don't get in his way." he nervously states, looking down at him and Jaime's intertwined hands.

"So he basically still hates my guts." I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

"Basically." Jaime answers.

"Anything else I should know about?" I sigh, sitting down on the nearest chair.

"You and Kellin have to do a press release video type of thing to tell everyone about the upcoming tour and everything like that." Mike explains to me.

"And when do we have to film this press release video type of thing?" I ask, fearing the answer.

"Uhm, twenty minutes from now. And Kellin will be here in five minutes to get ready." Jaime quickly explains, backing away slightly.

"Oh my fucking god, you have got to be kidding me!" I sigh in frustration. In only five minutes, I'm going to be in the same room as my ex-boyfriend who I haven't spoken to or seen in two years and who hates my guts and the very existence of me.

Five minutes later, we hear a knock on the door and everyone looks towards it. Two years ago, a knock at the door ended my relationship and the memory tries to creep back into my brain like a never-ending nightmare but I push it away. I do not want to go back to that night ever again.

The door opens and I see that one person that I've been scared and excited to see all at the same time. The Kellin Quinn. He looks almost the same as he did two years ago but with more tattoos and an almost evil look to him. His once happy blue-green eyes are stone cold and dim, a reminder of what I did to him.

Not surprisingly I feel butterflies in my stomach and I am instantly reminded of my old feelings for him but I push them away. He hates me and I have to forget about old feelings. Those feelings are gone now. It was just a silly little crush.

"Let's get this over with. Me and the rest of the guys have to get ready for the APMAs tonight. We're performing." he says, walking into the room. His same scent lingers in the air and I take a deep breath in. He smells just as beautiful as ever.

"Okay. We need you two to just sit over on that couch so that we can get started." the camera guy says, pointing to a tan couch in the corner of the room. Kellin instantly makes a sound of disgust, probably at the fact of having to sit near me. I honestly don't blame him. I deserve to be hated by him.

Mike makes a noise of frustration and pulls Kellin and me over to the couch, forcing us to sit down next to each other but Kellin, very noticeably, scoots a few inches away from me.

"Can you two at least act like you like each other for this? After this, you can go back to hating each other's very existence but right now, just pretend." he practically sneers, leaning against the wall on the other side of the room. His tone of voice honestly scares me. He hasn't spoken to me like that since that night and I'm not used to it.

"I don't know if I'm a very good actor but we all know Vic here is excellent at acting. And lying to others. Ain't that right, Vic ol' buddy?" Kellin says, sarcasm and venom dripping from his every word.

"Can we just get this over with?" I ask, a little annoyed at his new attitude. Maybe the rumors of him being a downright asshole are true after all.

The camera guy nods and counts down as we get ready. All right, time to start acting.

-------------------------

(after the video)

"And that's a wrap!" the camera guy shouts. As soon as the camera stops rolling, Kellin goes back into his state of hatred towards me and quickly gets up. I get up too and we watch the video on the camera. It seems as though we actually like each other in it but we all know different.

We hear another knock on the door and everyone looks towards it again but I know who it is. I asked her to come over so that we could go and get ready for the APMAs together.

"Who's at the door?" Kellin asks, curiously gazing at the door.

"Vic, please don't tell me that's who I think it is?" Mike says warily, looking at me.

"I asked her to come over so we could go and get ready for the APMAs after this. I wouldn't have asked her to come if I had known what we were here for. Do you want me to just let her in or....?" I trail off and look at Kellin. I don't even know if he likes me at all anymore and I don't really know how he'll react to this information.

"Just let her in. No use in sending her back." Mike sighs.

I nod and walk over to the door and open it, revealing a tall girl with red hair and lots of freckles. She sees me and instantly brightens up, wrapping her long arms around me and kissing me deeply. I hear a gasp and turn around, staring straight at Kellin. His eyes are clouded and he looks small and frail, different from the cocky attitude he had when he came in. Why he would be upset, I have no idea.

"Vic, would you like to introduce me to your friend?" Kellin asks, trying to cover up the obvious break in his voice.

"Kellin, this is my girlfriend. Her name is Danielle Victoria. Danielle, this is Kellin Quinn." I answer him, introducing the two. Kellin nods, gulping loudly.

"I'm just gonna go now. Bye everyone. It's very nice to meet you, Danielle." Kellin quickly says, his voice cracking. He quickly strides past Danielle and I and walks down the hallway, small sobs being heard.

"What's wrong with him?" Danielle asks, looking at me. I just shrug and look down. Things just got a lot worse.

----------------------------

Surprise! I decided to make everything more difficult for Kellic by adding Danielle oops. Please don't hate me for this I literally thought of this while writing this chapter. There will be a backstory-type of thing explaining why Danielle is in here sometime later. The next chapter will be during the APMAs cause why not. It will be a bit short but I'm going to write it tonight as well so I don't get confused. Sorry for the surprise, though.

Song for this chapter: "Feels Like Forever" by Of Mice and Men

~Victoria .-.