Chapter 20

Hello humans and a Happy New Year (even though I'm 3 days late). Has everyone's 2015 been great so far or has it been shitty? Well if it has been shiity, just come here and read and forget about all of your worries. If its been great, come here and read anyway and forget about all of your responsibilities. Enjoy the drama :)

~Victoria .-.

------------------------------

Vic's POV

Once the show is over, we take one more group bow before heading off-stage. Almost all of the guys rush to the showers but I take my time walking to the bus, deciding to just wait until everyone was done showering. Best to wait out the traffic than to fight it.

As I aimlessly walk around with my head down, I suddenly bump into something hard on the way. Snapping my head up, my gaze meets Jaime's who stares down at me with......guilt? Why would he be guilty?

"Vic, can we talk about something? Alone?" he asks, nervousness eating away at him.

I cautiously nod before following him to a spot a little away from the busses. We stand there in an awkward silence for a few minutes before he eventually speaks up.

"Look, I'm really sorry that I haven't been the greatest friend, or a friend at all to you since......the incident. It's just, everytime I saw you I would get kind of annoyed with you. But just recently, I kind of remembered what really happened and.....I'm sorry."

"Why would you be sorry? It was my fault." I ask him, my voice barely above a whisper.

"No, it's not your fault. I came up to you, I kissed you, I led you to the bus. I started it all and I'm sorry." he whispers, obviously guilty about the whole thing.

"It's not just your fault. I didn't have to kiss you back and I didn't have to agree to leaving the bus with you. We're both in the wrong and we're both equally sorry. I just really want my best friend back." I look up at him, hope in my eyes. Even after him treating me differently ever since everything that has happened, I don't ever wanna lose my best friend.

"Yeah. I'd like for us to be friends again." He nods and we hug it out like we always have, happy to just have our best friend back.

"Well, I'd better go. I can't keep my prince charming waiting."

I nod and watch as he runs off, smiling as him and Tony, who is there waiting for Jaime, embrace each other in a hug. Sometimes their relationship makes me jealous but they really are good for each other.

Kellin and I used to be the same way.

-------------------------------

Once I'm entirely finished with my shower, I get out and get dressed. Not really wanting to stay inside due to the moans being heard from Jaime's bunk, I grab my jacket and head out into the chilly night air for a moonlit walk.

As I'm walking, I hear my voice being called so I turn around to see Kellin waving me over as he leans against the brick building. Going over to him, I lean against the wall and let out a long sigh, staring up at the bright star-littered sky.

"I saw you and Jaime together earlier." he whispers, an almost jealous tone to his voice. Why in the world would he be jealous?

"Yeah." I nod, keeping my gaze on the sky.

"What was that all about?"

"He told me that he was guilty about not being a good friend recently and that he just wanted for us to be friends again." I explain, taking a glance at him.