Chapter 7

Vic's POV

------------------

"How about this one?" I ask Mike, showing him the umpteenth billion outfit he's had me try on.

"Nope. Too red." he replies, shunning the red button-up and red Vans.

"Oh come on. How many more outfits am I gonna have to try on?" I argue, throwing my hands up in the air.

"As many as it takes until you have a perfect date outfit." he explains, shooing me away to the bunks. It was five in the afternoon and I only had two more hours until mine and Kellin's date. Groaning to myself, I sift through the pile Mike had put together, called 'possible date clothes' but he's already shunned 90% of said pile. Eventually, I pull out a black button-up, white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and cheetah print Vans (since my black Vans were also shunned). Taking off the 'too-red' outfit, I slip into the new outfit, fixing it in the mirror. If Mike shuns this one then I'm choosing my own outfit.

Walking into the 'living area', I show off outfit number 'I lost track of what number I'm at' to Mike. He puts on his thinking face, debating on whether to shun or not to shun. After hours of silent debating, he claps his hands.

"Perfect!" he exclaims, jumping up from his spot on the couch.

"Finally! If only I had chosen this one first. Now can I go take my shower?" I question.

"Yes you may. And take your time. You've got a date to go to in," he checks his phone and his eyes go wide, "only two hours. You had better hurry." I nod before walking off to the shower. Only two more hours to go.

-------------------------------

Kellin's POV

"Nope. Nope. Nada. Nope. No!" Justin exclaims, sifting through my entire luggage. I just sit there, waiting for him to choose my 'perfect date' outfit. By time he's done, it'll be seven o'clock.

"Justin, how long is this gonna take? I still have to shower and fix my hair and....." I start my nervous ramble before Justin cuts me off.

"Don't worry Kell. We'll find an outfit eventually. You don't have very many options. Hmm, what about this one?" he asks, holding up a white button-up, a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and my favorite grey TOMS.

"Let's go ask Jesse first." Jesse's whole plan is Justin and I choose an outfit that we show Jesse who then makes the final decision.

Justin nods before we walk off to the lounge area where Jesse sits, waiting for us. We show off the outfit as he debates.

"Go try it on and then come back to show me." Jesse says, waving me off to the bunks. I nod as Justin hands me the outfit for me to go try on. Honestly, I'm nervous as fuck. I'm going on a date with my crush yet neither of us know where. All the guys chose that in secret so that we would be surprised.

Pulling on the outfit, I fix it in the mirror, smiling at how good it looks on me. Walking off to the couches, I stand and wait as Jesse and Justin debate silently.

After some time, they come up with a decision. "It's perfect!" they exclaim, clapping their hands.

"Thank goodness. For all I know, Mike is probably making Vic try on outfit after outfit." We all nod in agreement before they shoo me off to the showers. Only two hours to go.

-----------------------------

Tony's POV (you guys weren't expecting that, were ya?)

"Okay, Vic is in the shower. Tell the guys to start getting the spot ready." Mike says into the phone. I mutter an 'okay' before hanging up.

"So is Vic in the shower?" Jack asks, hanging up his phone.

"Yep. What about Kellin?" I ask, stuffing my phone into my pocket.

"Yes he is. Let's go tell Gabe and Jaime." I nod and follow him to the duo.

"Kellic is officially showering. Let's get set up." Jack announces to us.

"Okay guys. Jack and Gabe, prepare the lights. Tony, come with me. We'll prepare the picnic." Jaime says, pointing Jack and Gabe to the lights in the small tree. He motions to me and I follow him to the picnic basket and blanket on the ground.

As we're setting up in silence, I notice Jaime sneaking peeks at me every couple of minutes. Luckily, he can't see my blush. I may or may not have a thing for Jaime. Ever since we've became friends, I can't help but feel a small attraction towards him. Everyone in the band knows Jaime is gay but what no one knows is that I'm kinda sorta bi. I've known for awhile but I'm just too fucking shy to tell anyone, let alone Jaime. If he knew, I would be really embarassed.

"Hey Tone, you okay? You've been all silent and thinky for awhile." Jaime asks, pulling me from my thoughts. I blush harder, keeping my head down.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Really Tony, a fucking stutter?

"Okay. Well, we're almost done. Only another half hour until kellic comes. Let's go see how Jack and Gabe are doing." I nod, following him to the tree.

"Dang guys, we thought we were gonna have to come and help. We've been done for awhile." Gabe explains as he sits down on a picnic table, propping his feet up.

"Hey, it's not our fault. It's hard to set up a picnic." Jaime complains, sitting down next to Gabe. I decide to sit next to Jaime and Jack sits on Gabe's other side.

"Really? Do you know how hard it is to hang lights up in a tree? It's not easy." Jack complains.

"Well, it's all worth it. Hopefully kellic likes it." We all nod before falling into a silence, my thoughts consumed about whether or not I should come clean about my sexuality and my feelings for Jaime.

--------------------------

Vic's POV

"Vic, you look perfect. Stop fretting over your hair." Mike scolds me. I sigh, my head filled with nerves. After four years of friendship, I finally get to go on a date with my best friend and I'm nervous as fuck.

"What if he changes his mind?" I ask, turning to Mike.

"He won't change his mind. I've seen how he looks at you. If he does change his mind, it'll be out of extreme nerves." he reassures me. He takes a peek at the time on his phone.

"It's time to go. Come on." Mike jumps up, pulling me up from the couch. Apparently the 'secret location' is in walking distance from the busses. And Mike being Mike insisted he escort me to this location.

Hopefully all goes well tonight cause I'm nervous as fuck.

----------------------------------

Kellin's POV

"Kellin, you look fine. Stop messing with your hair and sit still." Jesse scolds me. I groan, putting my head in my hands. I'm so fucking nervous that it's not even funny. After four years of secret crushing, I finally get to date the Vic Fuentes, my best friend. Oh how many girls only dream of being in this position.

"What if he rejects me? Or changes his mind?" I ask, looking up at Jesse. Jesse knows about my past of rejection. He's been there through each one. And there's been too many.

"He's not going to reject you, Kell. He's got that look in his eyes. He's not going anywhere." he reassures me, patting my back. I nod and fall silent, jumping up when Jesse yelps.

"It's time to go. Come on. Justin, come on." Jesse calls over to Justin who's eating a sandwich. They both insisted on escorting me the secret location.

Hopefully all goes well tonight cause I'm nervous as fuck.

----------------------------

And that's a wrap for this chapter. Tomorrow I'll post the date chapter for you all.

I bet you weren't expecting Tony and Jaime. Who knows, there might be some Perrciado in this story.

Comment, vote, all that cool stuff. I know it's not the best kellic but for those reading, thank you.

Song for this chapter: Don't you forget about me by Sleeping With Sirens

~Victoria .-.