Chapter 2: Adventurer's guild

Bell Cranel, a child from a village in the mountains after becoming one of Hestia's followers and her one and only Familia member, Bell had to make sure to live up to the reputation that came with it, while Hestia wasn't a famous goddess on the level of the likes of Demeter, Athena, Artemis and such, she was still known for many things even if not as infamous or well known as other god's and goddesses, the virgin goddess of the hearth, eldest and youngest daughter of Cronus and Rhea, and one of the original 12 Olympian deities holds providence over many domains, as the protector and hold the rights ordering of domesticity, the family, the home, and the state as helped to keep peace in the family and taught people how to build their homes as Hestia was regarded as one of the kindest and most compassionate amongst all the Gods, though she would often side with humanity more than the gods viewing there arrogance and self-centeredness as discussing.

with that said, thanks to being bestowed the honor of presiding over all sacrifices, she is feared by all gods of the greek mythos being able to halt any and all sacrifices they do receive and until she herself starts it again, won't restart no matter what any god or goddess does otherwise, making their job infinitely harder as they would be unable to know who is and isn't offering appropriate sacrifices and have to either make there loyal followers pay by not giving them anything and losing them all or risk working for free as their follower give them nothing as they still get what they want without having to pay anything, essentially, making all of the olympous fall into ruin with no ability to save it, as such, Zeus, along with every god in greek mythology fear's and reveres Hestia to the Nth degree without exception, not to mention that given the province Hestia commands, her power is nothing to scoff at, as some of the god's and goddesses believe Hestia is leage's stronger than all the rest of the 12 olymion's combined but doesn't use her power, a fact that is both interesting, and terrifying.

Bell was somewhat worried, while there was little known about Hestia compared to the other gods and goddesses even within her own mythos let alone many others, she is still a goddess of great power and reputation, especially by what many gods in her mythos think of Hestia, including Zeus who stated many times before of all the goddesses he wouldn't want to be pissed at him, he feared angering Hestia more than even his wife Hera, and even Hera behaves with Hestia present with fear and respect for Hestia, with that, bell though he had to make sure he didn't disgrace Hestia'a name no matter what and was adamant in doing so, so as bell and Hestia were to set off there Familia officially now that Hestia can claim to a Familia now, they both had to go to the guild to confirm this, at the same time, this will not happen again in the future as they get new members, this is due to the fact this is Hestia's first time in Oranio with an official Familia, she has to register and post Bell being the captain to the guild as to keep an official record of them in Oranio in case anyone comes asking about them, when they are in the guild, the guild building itself was made uniquely to this region.

While the exact design of the guild is based on who is incharege at the time and any changes they make to it, each guild building is a large chateau with a design that can easily make it be mistaken as a castle for adventurer's to see it as elegant, powerful, and noble, as the guild needs to be able to represent and show, it is designed as a wide space in the entrance door area with a drop gate in case of a lockdown to hold a large body of people bundled together with counters with protective windows in front for adventurers to talk with their advisors and also exchange their loot from the dungeon to the receptionist as to make sure things are safe and mature, however, there is a special crystal for if the adventurer obtained the item illegally so it will be null and void as well as either a fine or being blacklisted from the dungeon because of this, the item will also be taken away and be owned by the guild, it also goes without saying that you can also buy specific dropped items from the guild because of this, but you pay 5 time's what you sell to them and 3 time's what you can find elsewhere, but the guild is mostly the most reliable source to get a specific rare item, so some in times of desperation for said item are willing to pay that money, specifically, blacksmiths and merchants who can just make more money using it for something else