Chapter 5: Reality of an Adventurer

Bell went to exchange his earnings to the guild as he came back with what many would at first assume to be a very bad haul, till you consider the Goblin Fang, then it's a great Hall for someone who soloed the dungeon, and even then, it seemed a little light for most, though people like Enia knew that for someone like Bell, this is more than they could have expected, with the many effects the Dungeon places on someone below level 3, as such, Enia was surprised at what Bell was able to bring back.

Enia:" wow, a dropped item, the monsters who are able to drop items are known to be tougher, smarter, and harder to kill, being able to lose 70% of their body and still be just as deadly as they would be otherwise, and I assume with the red staining on your shoes, you stomped some goblins to death"

Bell:" umm, is this an appropriate topic to say out loud"

Enia:"... Bell, everyone here is an adventure, if they were bothered by a story like this, they would be dead in the dungeon long ago"

Bell:" I guess, I found stabbing them in the neck with my hunting sword didn't work while I also lost my grip far too easily on my weapons, and I couldn't fire my arrows accurately since my vision was blurry and my head was spinning-"

Enia:" awe yes, I remember my first time entering the dungeon, I could barely walk without Riveria holding me up, just give me the details of your journey and you can leave out details of how your battle went to save time, and unless something special happens, we don't care to hear about it, but then again, how was your experience with the dungeon"

Bell:"... it was... far worse of a place than I thought, you're tired entering, your thoughts are in a bundle and a mess, I saw... I saw someone who shouldn't be here, as well as feel mood swings from time to time, namely anger, and I could barely walk straight at all"

Enia:" many who come to Oranio and experience the dungeon for the first time are always overwhelmed, the only way to overcome it is to become level 3, but that is years off, at best, you will need 3 years at least since it could take a little over a year to level up and another year or 2 to level up again, assuming you're progressing at the right pace that is"

Bell:" I'll get there, I'm not giving up that easily"

Enia:" then let's get your review over with and you can move on for now"

so as Bell told Enia the details of his first time in the dungeon, he was taught how to exchange his items, though for dropped items, he could see the guild request board to see if any request pertain to any special quest for goblin fangs, and there so happen to be one that came up recently, so Bell chased in on it and was able to make 3 times more than he could have otherwise, and due to how fast Bell delivered it, the client who posted the quest gave Bell a 5% bonus in interest, so as Bell took his savings, he made sure to put it ina succure place as he headed home, though, he couldn't help but want to sight see for a bit since it's still bright out to explore, eh then saw a Familia enter heading to the guild as he see's there portion goddess, the goddess was in the mortal form of a werewolf with green eyes and long blue hair with two long bangs, two strands on the sides, and a partly braided tail in the back and wore a white and pale blue outfit, long brown boots with a light brown design, a belt which she kept a piece of white cloth and a dagger in, gold bracelets, and various gold hair accessories with a quiver and bow visible with a hunting sword on the back of her belt and a knife in her boot, she was a real beauty, but Bell snapped himself out of it and moved on, little did he know he just walked past a friend of Hestia's.

early in the morning, a Familia was out and heading to Oranio as they were out on one of their hunting expeditions as well as taking on any quests that gone outside Oranio, led by their patron goddess Artemis, the Familia left as Artemis was thinking of spending another month hunting before she headed back to Oranio, but upon hearing her friend Hestia was descending, she rushed her and her Familia back to Oranio as fast as they could, and upon entering Oranio, her familia was noticed to enter Oranio again.