Ova: Hermes Familia

Lulune came back from dealing with Liliruca, exiting the underground of Oranio to their Familia home at the Tavern Inn, which because of its name and profit, also has the front part of the building double as an inn for some people to rent and stay in, which increases their profits and makes their home a business, which was supposed to be a method of decreasing their taxes, but thank's to Mero, certain law's changed, and now they pay quadruple the taxes as normal Familias now.

(would have only been double if not for Hermes trying to sweet talk Mero into removing such laws for old time's sake which Mero had no fond memories of Hermes at all)

as Lulune entered the logging area, she was treated by Gina like all the other members and as Lulune entered her room, she looks sad as Asfi pay's her a visit.

Asfi:" You went out of your way to talk to Lili again, didn't you"

Lulune:" (sarcastic) Am I in trouble"

Asfi:" Oh please, Hermes may have said not to get involved with her anymore, but to Tarterous with that, we all seen her grow up, and when she was 7, we all of a sudden were told to no longer talk to her... no, we've been with her too long and watched her grow up, we aren't abandoning her even for our shit of a god"

Lulune:" What kind of father willingly abandons their daughter anyway... I mean, aside from Zeus"

Asfi:" Maybe he's trying to impress Daddy by copying him instead of sucking him off like he usually does"

Lulune, I have a mind to beat him again given the chance"

Asfi:" Oh no, better yet, let's all testify about our level-ups, then see what happens"

Lulune:" That would also work, destroy Hermes financially and mentally... but that would also affect us unless we plan to switch to a new Familia"

Asfi:" I'm already scouting out 15 just for such a case"

Lulune:"... mind taking me along"

Asfi:" A level 3 near level 4, sure, after all, a level  like myself won't have any problems with Familia"

the 2 were talking about Hermes and his despair and destruction, but then got back to Liliruca with sad look's in their eyes as Lulune pulled out the items she sold to her.

Asfi:" she still selling items she stole from Adventures"

Lulune:" Yep, some good stuff as well"

Asfi:" I hardly care about the fact she got this, theft is honestly better than what we do for a living owning about 80% of the black market that isn't somehow connected to Evilus, and because our black market can get names, faces, and also items of importance without too many questions raised, the guild LETS us exist for that reason alone"

Lulune:" So that's why they don't shut us down, I actually thought we were getting away with it, I guess the guild isn't as easy to fool as before, not cine Mero took charge, the first time I met her I soiled my pants then and there"

Asfi:"... me too"

Lulune:"... her stealing isn't what has me concerned, it's the people in her Familia, they're planning something, when I heard of Lili's next victim, I got concerned because Hermes said we needed to find out more about him and tail him for more information"

Asfi:" Bell Cranel, honestly, why do we need to gather information about a country bumpkin like him"

Lulune:" I don't know, and while I was trailing Lili to make sure she was alright, I saw some Soma Familia members drunk walking right out of a bar and the boy tailed them, he did a good job tailing them as well, like a member of our Familia"