Chapter 23 Urania Rose

Bell was on the north side of the city today as he was selling materials he got from the dungeon finding some of the best places to sell, since he was told by the guild which the best sellers were, he was able to make more money more consistently as well as be given special classes as well, learning thing's Enia wasn't even allowed to tell Bell, though, while walking, he had a shiver run down his back and knew exactly who it was, then came the voice Bell wanted to stab so much for all the trouble they caused him.

Syr:" BELL, OVER HERE"

Bell's thoughts:" just ignore her, just ignore her, just ignore here"

and as Syr moved in front of Bell to forcibly grab his attention, Bell moved past her, only for Syr to then tackle Bell to the ground as she forced his attention even harder, but as a level 1, Syr only hit Bell as Bell was forced to acknowledge Syr being there since she was trying to now pull his pants down as he then yelled to her with anger and annoyance.

Bell:" WHAT"

Syr: (shush), I'm scouting a rival of ours"

Bell:"... okay bye"

Syr:" wait, aren't you going to help me"

Bell:" no, none of my business"

Syr then grabbed onto Bell's arm as he tried to get Syr off him as she screamed to help her, while Bell called for help from people passing by, but in Oranio, just about everyone worth their salt knew what Syr was like, so instead of helping Bell, they all looked away and moved elsewhere fast not wanting to be dragged into another of Syr's antics since they all knew Syr was someone who was rich and powerful enough to pay off the near thousand fines she gets on a monthly basis, so they do their best to avoid Syr, there is even a floor dedicated to people who want no presence of Syr in the Hostess of Fertility often times having Syr forcibly dragged away when entering the floor.

Bell said no many times but Syr wasn't having, it, throwing a tantrum as well as trying to pull down his pant's if he wasn't going to help her, passing by people internally apologizing as they passed by not helping Bell, and after a few minutes, and only when Bell said he'll help her only to stop her knowing if he did harm Syr something bad would happen by everyone's idea of Syr, he didn't want to, but every time he tried to escape she would grab onto him, dragging him into the restaurant to scout it out.

The restaurant was called "Urania Rose", it was a smaller restaurant than the Hostess since it was not near mansion size as it seemed more like a traditional restaurant, even if the restaurant had a barn-like shape to it with half the roof missing replaced with a rooftop garden to have an outside view of the city with small trees and bushes, the walls seem to be made of a wood-like Oak and Maple with a greek theme as there were special Greek Corinthian Pillars around the restaurant as well, the windows are clear so you could see inside, and the outside also had tables and umbrellas over them for people who want to eat outside, and it also had these same Pillars on the edge of the walls to seemingly show it holding it up, Bell had thought this one had more of a homely feel to it, a place you can relax, there was even a musician stand playing soft music that anyone can enjoy, same 3 layers as the Hostess, but more accommodated to customers, and it had lots of people, and the smell of the food was divine so Bell thought if he was going to eat here anyway he might as well enjoy it.

entering the restaurant, he saw it was lively, and far more built suited to a restaurant than what he saw in the Hostess, the tables were smooth, the floor had a rug instead of wood, and the menu made sure it was easy to read and also had a kid's section as well, compared to the Hostess, this felt like a real restaurant able to accommodate everyone and not a building makeshift to accommodate a restaurant as one since the design of the structure better supported a restaurant, especially since it also seemed more family-friendly with the benches tables, and chairs having smooth edges instead of sharp points that can hurt someone.