Chapter 34: Karma

as Liliruca was spitting blood, she understood the situation she was in, she tried to crawl her way away before a sword stabbed her through into her left lung again in a different part as Liliruca was pinned to the ground with a sword.

Canoe:" Well well well, what do we have here, a sneaky brat who's too good for us, say, what are you doing down here all by yourself"

Liliruca:" GO SUCK A MONSTERS D#CK AND D-"

then Conoe stomped Liliruca's head as the floor beneath had small cracks from the impact as Liliruca's nose was bleeding from it being soft tissue injuries and fractures as well as the dislocation of her nose, and a few cuts of her lips as well.

Conoe:" I don't like your tone of voice, maybe if you talk nicer, I'll be softer with you, if you give me what I want"

Liliruca:" Oh really, you think I'm stupid, no matter how this ends, you're going to kill me, maybe strip me naked for me to be embarrassed before I die, maybe even make me strip myself telling me you'll spare me if I do, but I know all of you, you're all the same monster, heartless selfish bastards that only want money, and for what, some wine that I am bored of anyway, it loses it's taste after a while by the way, having it as often as I had it, I am sick of it even, so go choke on it for all I care"

Conoe:" So what, you're not scared of dying"

Liliruca:" (chucking out loud)You can strip me down, rape me, and even kill me, but I won't cry, I long since lost the ability to cry from humiliation and agony long ago"

Conoe:" Then you can guess we know about your stash as well"

Liliruca:" You had so many chances before, but you held out, only because you know I was smart enough to not actually have my savings in a vault with a key you can steal, so you waited till you found my stash or have an idea where it is, then you'd kill me just to spite me"

Conoe:"... if only you were stupid like your mother, then you could have died far more peacefully like when I killed her for the money she planned for you to have and get you out the Familia"

and with that comment, she was angered, because now, with confirmation, she knew now, the face and man who killed her mother, and in a fit of rage even with her left lung filled with blood, she would give a rage like no other.

Liliruca:" (anger beyond reason) YOU, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KILLED HER, AND FOR MONEY, YOU KILLED A MOTHER OF A CHILD ONLY FOR MONEY TO DRINK SOME WINE THAT YOU ONLY TASTED ONCE"

Conoe:" YOU DON'T GET IT BITCH, that wine is the wine of the gods, THE GODS, you're privileged ass might be sick of it, but us, we are not given a silver spoon of that stuff, you do nothing, and yet are handed it basically whenever the gods meet for a party, that is why we killed your mother, the bitch had it coming. just. like. YOU"

Conoe then threw Liliruca to a wall with all his might, having the entire thoracic spinal cord crack as Liliruca gasped for air and coughed up more blood, and as she fell, Conoe and the other 2 dropped injured killer ants as a swarm was nearing.

Conoe:" Die just like your mother did and we'll be taking what you have just like with her, only this time, we might get wine this time"

as the Soma Fmailia member left, Liliruca was on the ground, bleeding, coughing up blood, and about to be eaten alive by killer ants as she looked back on her life, feeling sorry for the few people she could honestly call friends as she turned her back on them because of her terrible relationship with her father, and also how she stole from Bell, who she saw as the one person who was the exception, not the rule, making the excuse to herself all this time, and as she was about to be eaten, an arrow flew and killed the killer ant.