Chapter 17 Hostess of Fertility

at the same time, Bell was waiting near the entrance of the Hostess of Fertility on Western Main Street where he walked to the dungeon before being intercepted by Syr and had been given a far tougher morning than he planned, namely due to the fear of what Syr would do if he didn't plan to show up, and then he saw Lefiya with other people as well, so he went to say hello.

Bell:" hello again miss Lefiya"

Lefiya:" just Lefiya is fine, these are other members of my Familia... I told them what happened"

before coming here to help Bell, Lefiya decided to tell her Familia, granted they were in no position to eat out, but given Bell was paying instead, as well as to know more about him given he did save Oranio, select members were going, namely Finn, Riviera, Gareth, Lefiya, and later Loki once she settled thing's to help with their Familia's Debt.

Bell:" are you all sure you are okay with being near me since I am one of the main reasons you're in debt"

Riveria:" if we blamed a victim for our debt, we deserved the fine we got"

Finn:" naw, we more or less want to set a good example, namely by being the bigger men and admitting we were in the wrong and even going out to eat with you to show there are no hard feelings and to-"

Bell:" you're not using me as a scapegoat to help fix your damaged image and reputation, are you, cause if that's what this is, then I'm leaving"

Gareth:" OKAY OKAY, truth is, we're out of money and are starving with our water-only diet, for now, so we were hoping you could pay for our meal for the only real food we've gotten in a long time"

Bell:"..."

Finn:" say something, please, it was pathetic to say"

Bell:"..."

Riveria:" let's just go in, we've already made ourselves pathetic as is"

entering, the Pub was actually relatively larger than Bell had thought, it almost seemed too big, it was a massive 3 story building that is an indoor-outdoor eatery thank's to the roof also acting as another layer for the customers to eat on, but in Bell's mind, it seemed only half the whole building was active with the other half being dark and almost empty, it also seemed to have an inner garden with a large tree as well, Bell couldn't help but shake the feeling that this isn't a normal Pub.

Bell:"... question, why is the Hostess of Fertility so... large"

Lefiya:" that's a common question for any new to Oranio, okay, so about 15 years ago, almost about the time when I first came to Oranio, I asked the owner about it and it seemed like it use to be a mansion for a Familia that grew to the point where they no longer needed it anymore, so it's more or less a small mansion reconfigured to be a restaurant, and that dark Half is where the staff live in"

Bell:" they all live there"

Gareth:" no, not all of them, many of them are part-timers who work on specific days and then go home, the housing is for the staff that do live there, heck, Lefiya works part-time there on weekends due to needing more money due to her wanting to earn saving's for herself for anything she would want or need"

Lefiya:" don't remind me about my part-time work, I am already working double shifts and temporarily working on Tuesdays and Thursdays due to our Familia's debt as is, and on top of that, more customers are getting rowdy and even grabby

Syr:" oh, Bell, it's you"

Finn:" we're here as well"

Syr:" but you're not paying, so I'll only focus on Bell thank you very much"