Chapter 27 End of Monsterphilia

as Bell and Enia are Battling, both are pushed to their limits, bearly being able to breathe if they could before being attacked, while the people escaped and they didn't need to worry about them, they were not in the clear at all.

Bell had a sense of an attack coming from the smoke the Silverback made to cloud Bell's vision and didges the chain that came to him in the nick of time, with the chain only a centimeter away from Bell's face as Bell in instinctive motion, grabs the chain and pulls it, making the silverback pull for Bell to then lift his legs to get a more powerful hit on a now unbalanced monster as Bell then kicks the monster in the face hard enough to have it break the metal face mask it had on, but not before Bell can use his knife to sever the brachial artery in the silverback, despite being a monster, they still have autonomy, and since Bell knew the autonomy well enough to to be able to adjust it, he is able to exploit certain weaknesses, so while he was then on the defensive again, blocking chain and arm strikes from the silverback or outright dodging them, even getting hit a few times, Bell only needed to wait 90 seconds for the monster to go into chock.

the silverback lost motion in the arm with the severed artery, and eventually fell to the ground, Bell then got his sword sn stabbed it through the spinal cord connecting the brain and the monster died instantly, he fell in victory, gasping for air as he just fought the fight of his life, which, since he looked over at Enia, was soon to be surpassed.

Enia in her fight was hardly doing much, her magic failed her, and tried to cast it again, but coughed up blood, clogging her throat, and forced to move else she be bashed and beaten again, and as the dragon was going to fire its breath, an arrow sink's into the tear duct area of its eye, not taking it out, but making it so uncomfortable, the dragon shifted its focus, the infant dragon has a special eyelid that acts like armor, however, at the point where the tear ducts are is the only weak point in it, and thanks to that, Bell was able to give Enia a set of low-grade healing potion Enia chugged like no tomorrow, healing most of her injuries and allowing her to be able to chant her spell.

as Enia takes on the more difficult task of attacking the dragon, Bell can provide support for Enia, and thanks to Bell's "Regeneration", Bell is in tip-top shape with enough to give his all in this near impossible fight, though, he'd only have his bow out for this fight, and also his shield as well in case the dragon gets a hit on him, but then he thing's of something, and ask Enia.

Bell:" ENIA, I HAVE A CRAZY AND STUPID PLAN, DO YOU TRUST ME ENOUGH TO FOLLOW IT"

Enia:" CRAZY AND STUPID HAVE SAVED MORE LIVES IN BATTLE THAN SMART PLANS, GO FOR IT"

as Enia runs, Bell fires an arrow at certain parts of the dragon, namely, the tear ducks, as the dragon is blinded, Enia can attack more easily, then with Bell's sharp eyes as a hunter, he sees a reversed scale on the back of the dragon's neck that is just below the spinal column connecting its head, and then aims a trick shot that bounces off a random pipe embedded in the ground, a metal sign that was hanging by only one chain, and then fires another arrow to force the ricochet midflight, and the arrow hit's the dragon's reversed scale as the Dragon cries and a majority of its scales fall off.

all dragons no matter what they are, even the OEBD, has a notable dragon weakness to exploit, the most famous being the reverse scale, and once this weak area was destroyed, will make the dragon loses half of its overall power, so this infant Dragon that was supposedly at level 4 or 5 was not weakened to be around high or low level 2 strength, and Enia charged it as Bell then ran to block one of the dragon's strikes as the Dragon slam's into Bell as hard as it could, only for the shield to make double that same damage reflect back onto the dragon, all of its bones broken, it's muscles, torn, and it shot blood out as it was severely crippled not as Enia then uses her sword to cut the Dragon's entire head off, breaking her arm in the process as even in it's weakened, less durable state even with the damage done to it by Bell's special shield, the dragon's neck, and bones were still tough, and the Dragon was killed.