Chapter 7: getting stronger

upon morning coming, Bell woke up at the crack of dawn and prepared himself to head to the dungeon, getting his weapons checked and ready, he decided this time to leave his bow and arrows since he won't be able to aim correctly and decided to use close range weapons in place, though he thought of way's to reconcile this but had nothing so far, and yesterday, he lost his weapon's in the middle of a fight and had to stomp the head's of the goblins due to being unable to hold into his weapons due to how shaken was in the dungeon, this time, he would do his best to prevent that from happening, so he would go today and try to earn as much as he could while improving himself to make sure it went better than last time, remembering his status and how it looked after he improved.

 Bell Cranel

Hestia Familia (due to being in the Hestia familia, Bell gets an added effect to be immune to a love goddesses charm due to Hestia being a virgin goddess, have him especially adept in fire-based magic spells in both his ability to cast them as well as his resistance to them, and has a boost to his abilities when protecting people who are important to him)

1

Parameters

Strength 0I - 21I

Vitality 0I - 36I

Dexterity 0I - 20I

Agility 0I - 29I

Magic 0I 

Attack 0I - 27I

Defense 0I - 37I

Resistance 0I - 39I

Speed 0I - 32I

Mana 0I 

Magic

none

Development Abilities

(due to being Bell's first skill and one he had technically foment for years, it's going to be higher, though, for every adventure, they never go past F rank once they get an official Dunamis)

Mind Eye of Future Sence F

Regeneration H

Skills 

Luck EX: this skill is a mystery as it was never seen before, it increases one's luck, but it has other affiliations as well, such as finding specific or rare resources and materials in the dungeon and getting drops more frequently from monster kills and also have them in the best quality as well (turns every 1000 or so monsters a single adventurer kills, they will drop an item, but with this skill, that drop rate can turn to every 5 or so monsters dropping an item when killed and also make Multi Drop's happen every 50 or so time's a monster is defeated since for the average adventurer without the Luck skill, a Multi-Drop would normally drop every 10,000 or so monsters normally, meaning it increases your odds of getting a dropped item by giving you 200 time's the likelihood to get said dropped item, and is likely the factor of your increased luck, drastically increasing their profit for their level and group)

in addition to winning repeatedly at a casino with better chances to get a good deck even if the people they play against cheat, making better calls as well, this also affects their leadership as their choices, random or not will have the least consequences overall, or in comparison to other choices or options with also being at the right place at the right time, this also has the effect of making them likely to get very good and rare skills with a high rank, as high or higher than Luck based on how high Luck is ranked (since Bell has EX Luck, every skill he will get from now on will be EX without exception)