Chapter 4: The Dungeon

(warning, detailed gore and violence in this chapter, you have been warned)

Bell is 7 and in his handmade play house with 3 cups of tea filled, he was waiting as his aunt and her friend walk in as they are going to say goodbye to Bell with concerned look's in their eyes needing to neal down due to the place being small as Bell offer's them both tea before they go, to wish them good luck.

Alfia:" I don't know if I should or not"

Zald:" why not, we're going to go away for a long time, so we might as well, what's the harm in one drink before we leave"

Bell:" yes... a farewell drink to send you both off"

all 3 then drink their tea as Bell then set's his cup down after drinking it and then tell's them both something the two of them feared him finding out.

Bell:" I know what you're going to do, your plan to kill many innocent people to be an obstacle in order to make someone stronger, how you both are dying now and won't be here long, how you plan on dying"

Zald:"... well shit"

Alfia:"... Bell... if we had better options than this, we'd take it, but... we don't have much time"

Zald:" we won't be around for more than a month, we can't help any more than this, we need to make at least one last act to help make Oranio stronger now that our Familia's no longer stand"

Alfia:" if you wish to hate me, say I am a disgrace to our family... I won't blame you"

Bell:"... will you kill me now that I know"

Zald:" no, if anything, we wanted to avoid you if at all possible because of this... I'm sorry, we have no choice"

then something happened, Zald and Alfia coughed up blood as the two of them felt weaker, and looked at Bell as he walked to the window.

Bell:" and I had no choice either if you plan to die killing innocent people... then I'd have to make sure you couldn't, normally, the poison shouldn't affect you both, however, in your weakened state, it should amplify the poison already in you and make you die today within minutes, the medicine training paid off, after all, making cures for poison's also make's you know how to make them all too well"

Alfia:" I see, this was never about saying farewell to us, it was about killing us before we left to join Evilus"

Bell:" tell me this, who betrayed whom first, me for poisoning you, or did you both betray me and all of Oranio first by willingly moving to kill many innocent lives"

Zald:" come on kid, we both know we betrayed you and everyone the moment we considered joining Evilus"

Bell:" again, will you kill me for poisoning you and making sure you die now rather than later, I used your absolute trust in me to ensure I poisoned you without suspicion after all"

Alfia:" no, even now, we understand why you did this, and I am even proud of you for this"

Bell:" I got the names and pictures of the gods and most of the members, it won't work out the way they hope, I already sent the messenger 3 days ago, so all that was left to do... was take care of the biggest problems here... why... why would you do this, was there even a point to your actions if you succeeded"

Zald:" to be honest, I had no idea if it would have even helped if not make things worse, however, I hoped at least one adventurer who survived would have made a difference in-... (COUGHING BLOOD VIOLENTLY)"

Zald died as the poison finally took him, and Alfia was following closely after as she laid down to giggle a little to herself as she used her last word to tell Bell an important message in her dying breath.