Ova: Maids of the Hostess

(For context, this is the day before Monsterphelia)

in the private rooms of the hostess of fertility, the rooms of each varied due to each maid adding their own items in such rooms, except for the part-time maids who only add space thing's since their things can so easily be taken with how long they could be gone at times, all however, were 10x10 rooms with a single bed, a dresser, and a mirror for them all, the floors had red rugs in them that were about 3 feet in diameter, some had windows that showed them what the outside of the Hostess was on the streets, and while they didn't have personal bathrooms, there were walk-in closets, the maids wake up and unlike usual, they didn't hear anyone talking and also knocking down things with reckless abandonment this morning while being blamed for such instead of the perpetrator themselves, which upon it being 6 in the morning, all the maids woke up with lots of enthusiasm and energy in their bodies as they all shouted.

all Hostess Maids:" ( almost loud enough to shake the building) SYR'S NOT HERE TODAY"

Anya:" FINALLY, AFTER SO LONG, SHE'S NOT HERE TODAY"

Chloe:" FUCK YES, WE CAN FINALLY RELAX TODAY"

Mia:" she didn't say anything, but who do I care, the less we see her the better, whether she's sick or just playing hooky, so long as she's not here, good riddance"

Ryuu:" good, I don't have to worry about my part-time here"

Lefiya:" me either, we could actually get work done"

Mia:" Okay okay, calm down calm down, now that we can get work done, let me introduce you to our new member, not needing to in secret since Syr won't be challenging her to a cook-off, introduce Haruhime Sanjuro"

Haruhime:" I'm from the Japanese region"

Mia:" correction, Sanjuro Haruhime, treat her well"

Haruhime:" (nervously) I-I- I'm t-t-the new staff member, p-p-please treat me well"

Anya:" Aww, she's shy, it's cute"

Ryuu:" she'll get used to things soon enough"

then they began their day as normal, since Syr's antics makes doing their usual routing near impossible with fires, breaking of property, causing a staff member to break or burn things and those things being the tame parts of the mayhem Syr causes on a daily basis, they were able to actually work peacefully, they started their day pealing and cleaning the vegetables they were expected to serve to customers, preparing the meat by pre-roasting the meat they were going to serve, and all around, they were getting dishes cleaned, dried, and readied to be used, usually, Syr ruins this by mangling the vegetables and washing them with dish soap or even laundry soap and don't even wash everything, as well as mangle them to the point of not being able to use, she would sneak into the kitchen to add thing's last minute to the pre-roasting meats and ruins them beyond repair, and for the dishes she doesn't break, she leaves them either unwashed or covered in so much soap, it fills up half the dish.

upon opening, customers can immediately tell when Syr is there by the staff seeming calm and relaxed, which actually helps business as far more people come due to the food's quality and even quantity drastically increasing, as well as actually getting what they want as well, Syr wasn't liked by even the bad customers as she was by what they said " that rich girl who is only good for her looks alone and nothing else", she was pretty to look at by many, but nobody wanted her around due to the many thing's in her personality and performance as a maid if you could even call her one that ruins her appeal to everyone, it's why there is a floor that Syr is not allowed on where prices are 10 times higher, yet people fight to get to that floor due to just how bad Syr is, in fact, some rumors stated that Mama Mia had Syr continue to work there just to have this scandal to get away with overcharging food and drink like that.