Chapter 16 Godly Banquet

Hestia saw bell's status on his back and was amazed by them, using Ki as well as having Lefiya to help him go to lower floors helped massively

Bell Cranel

Hestia Familia

1

Parameters

Strength 21I - 48I

Vitality 36I - 63I

Dexterity 20I - 53I

Agility 29I - 74I

Magic 0I - 65I

Attack 27I - 57I

Defense 37I - 193H

Resistance 39I - 190h

Speed 32I - 75I

Mana 0I - 67I

(due to Bell using Ki, he can increase his magic and Mana simply by using it since it does involve using Mana, also an excuse to have it at SS or SSS rank like the rest of his Parameters, and his defense went way up due to surviving Lefiya's kick that broke half his whole body)

Magic

none

Development Abilities

Mind Eye of Future Sence F

Regeneration H

Skills

Luck EX

Humanities Heroic Aspiration EX

Blessed ability

Blessing of Orion

Curse none

Hestia heard he fought hard in the dungeon, but Bell's Defense and resistance went up by a seriously ridiculous amount, wondering how that happened, his Magic and Mana also went up despite having no magic, but since Bell knows Ki, that's unsurprising, and the rest of his stats, that one skill must be the cause, but Bell then talked about the woman he helped, Hestia asked for a description before she realized who bell saved from his details of her.

Hestia:" that sound's like Aphrodite"

Bell:" isn't she another one of the goddesses of beauty"

Hestia:" oh yeah, the first one, the goddess of love and beauty, and less known, the original war god, and first goddess of war"

Bell:" first goddess of war, how strong is Aphrodite when she doesn't hold back if she was the first goddess of war then, how strong is she compared to other gods and goddesses of war"

Hestia:" hehehe, that's cute, but Aphrodite might be far stronger than all of them actually, in the war with the titans, while she wasn't documented to have battled, she fought in the front line singlehandedly as the rest of us retreated and didn't stop fighting for 10 years straight, and in her battle with them, she brought 293 entire races of titans to extinction, 1032 to become endangered, at least the races I'm aware of but I do know that some of those titans were either comparable or stronger than the mother goddesses like Gaia or Tiamat, and she tore them apart with her bare hands at times, it's likely much higher than that actually, and she fought Tython who knows how many times and always won against him using some of those extinct races to help distract her long enough for him to run away, and on a related topic, the reason Athena has 2 version's where she was born before or after Hephestus was born was that Aphrodite gave Athena her armor and weapon's once Athena was ready to become the new greek goddess of war, as a matter of fact, Aphrodite basically raised and trained Athena herself like her own daughter so just about anything Athena can do, Aphrodite could probably do as well if not best her- Bell, are you okay"