Ova: Training

(this is a short of the training some of our characters went through, namely, the one's we seen already, a part 2 will be made in future chapters as we introduce more characters, you have been warned, don't like boring detail stories that feel like filler, then skip, but this help's build character and storytelling so I recommend you read till the end)

Bell

as Bell was over the grave of his aunt buried next to his mother, he put a rose on both their graves, sad, but not crying either.

Bell:"... I'm sorry it had to come to this... but I wouldn't do anything differently if you weren't"

Zeus:" that's enough Bell, that's enough"

Hera:" is it done"

Bell:" ... I'm sorry gra-"

Hera:" stop, don't apologize, it's her who had to answer for her actions, planning to leave you and me behind, not even caring if we were going to be hurt, even if she was my daughter... at least like this, she keeps her name clean"

Bell:"... I want to be stronger"

Zeus:" pardon"

Bell:" I want to be stronger, strong enough to never need to do this again... or at least, be able to choose other options"

Hera:"... you're not going to have an easy or present path, you know that, right"

Bell:"... I will kill the Calamity, but I will remain true to myself, and after that, if I live, I'll do what I can to keep peace, that's all I'll ask for with my strength"

Zeus:"... fine, so the best way to get stronger is with experience, young as you are, you won't be able to join a familia, at least not legally anyway"

Hera:" but you are old enough to join the hunters, we'll put you in as a medic since that will get you to experience in both combat and medicine, plus, you already got taught how to make certain medicines and poisons from the local herbalist, so it's not like you need to learn much anyway"

Zeus:" and we'll also see you become a blacksmiths assistant since skills in the forge will help you know weapons and armor better, what better way than to make them yourself to understand them, plus, you might be able to apply a few upgrades if you see fit, though that one may take a while to do since there are no blacksmiths at the moment"

Hera:" before we do this, are you sure you're ready for this though"

with that question, Bell filled with determination and anger at his own weakness to prevent this tells his grandparents that he will do all he can, and with that, Bell's days as a hunter would be one of constant hardship and struggles as Bell was beaten, stabbed, and bashed on more than one occasion, and near death a few times in his life while also getting some trauma as well, learned how to use a bow, a variety of swords, a shield, a spear, and also knives in combat and also how to use them for survival, learned what he could to survive in nature as well as hunt, and also make medicine as well as perform some medical treatment to a variety of injuries, and also train hard under a strict instructor to toughen him up

it was hard, brutal, spartan training, but through all of that, molding Bell to be used to fighting monsters and also get a sense of how leadership works through Issac, and thanks to later becoming a blacksmith assistant years later, got a good grasp on weapons, armor, and what differences there are between even the smallest detail in it, as well as get some hand to hand training from the likes of Zeus and Hera at times.

Haruhime

Ishtar and an 11-year-old Haruhime were in an arena, both wearing sparing clothes as Haruhime was iffy on this as she was nervous and somewhat hesitant, seeming to be scared looking down with a sad look on her face.