Chapter 29: Alliances

upon entering the dungeon, Bell entered first and then the 2 waitresses followed after as not to raise suspicion, after all, 2 level 5's entering the dungeon with a level one who isn't in their Familia would look odd to anyone, and definitely get eyes on Bell which he didn't want, so he decided to play it safe and have the 2 track him down through scent, and as they meet up, the went to fight.

Anya was wearing her adventuring clothes which consisted of a white short sleeve shirt that has slightly puffed arm sleeves with a red scarf that she wears on her neck that covers her neck and part of her chin at times, the long part on her back as if flows, black detached sleeves with what looked like gold bands on her biceps, and brown gloves with a red skirt and overskirt that has black pantyhose and dark blue bloomers underneath, and brown boots that go to just under her knees, she also has a medium-sized backpack on her with a satchel on her left hip.

her armor was lightweight armor similar to Bell's that featured a single-plated breastplate that leaves her stomach exposed, shoulder plates that reach down to her lower arms, single-plate Tasset armor on her hips, gauntlets specially made to double as shields, and greaves with poleyn that are specially built to allow full motion of her ankles and legs that gave her look was to give the appeal of a "cool beauty" appeal to her as she seemed pretty, but approachable pretty, she also had a golden spear she was carrying with a bowie knife on her belt as a backup weapon.

Chloe wore a  black bodysuit with a black corset over a dark blue ruffle blouse that also reveals her cleavage area due to her D cup breast with a large cape settled over her left shoulder, dark blue hot pants with black tights under, boots with a V collar and cuffed endings above the boots with a simple dark blue lining over the metatarsal that ends just above the knees with a hooded trench coat that covered her ears and made her seem like a human since her ears and tail were hidden as well as wearing a face mask so only her eyes were visible, she gave off a more sinister and mysterious aura with her, someone you don't approach, honestly, different from what Bell saw at first, expecting her to be similar to Anya, but was very wrong.

her armor wasn't visible, but Bell could tell she was wearing leather Armor underneath on her vital areas, and Bell knew instantly that Chloe was likely an assassin in the past as he recognized that trick for them since it make them less conspicuous, and her weapons were hidden as well, so Bell couldn't see them, he made sure to note not to mess with Chloe above all, and wonders what they would have done if he denied them.

upon their meeting up entering the dungeon, they were ready, and while the dungeon was big, they could still somewhat walk around, and since many people often hallucinate on these floors due to being level 1 and 2, even if they are seen, nobody will likely pay it to much mind since it would more than likely be a hallucination to distract them, after all, if you can envision in such realistic detail the person you love being gangbanged by many men or a full-blown orgy with multiple sets of your crushes with them tempting you to strip down and join them, and everything else in between, you could easily hallucinate a man being with 2 or 3 women he naturally shouldn't be with, so Bell, Anya, and Chloe didn't have to worry about rumors starting about them.

Chloe:" Okay, let's see how we can help here, and since the lower down the higher level threat's we will face, you may be more inclined to only go to the 6th floor for now Bell"

Bell:" Because the threats of the dungeon are stronger, or the intensity of its effects"

Anya:' yes"

and as they head into the dungeon and fight, Bell didn't even notice anything happening, almost 10 minutes went by and he hasn't even seen a monster, but then he looked at both Anya and Chloe's Crystal sacks as they had a slight bump in it on the bag, and then realized that the 2 were fighting monsters, but they killed the monsters faster than the speed of light, so Bell was not fast enough to even perceive them moving at all, understanding the difference in level with a 4 (technically 3) level gap.