Chapter 33: Betrayal, of Victim and Self

(warning, explicit content, you have been warned)

as Liliruca enters the dungeon, she suffers from the mental images she's always faced with, the embers of her Familia, seeing what she saw in her Familia's homes wherever she went, as well as reliving her childhood, the members of Soma Familia beating her till her body was almost completely destroyed, bones picking out, coughing up blood, bearly able to see from her black eyes, if not for her divine blood also increasing her already enhanced healing, she would have lost her life long ago, and yet, losing her life those many times would have eased and stopped her suffering.

the worst part about her healing was the fact that at least while in the medical bay, she was not beaten since the long-standing rule the Soma Familia follow is not to harm the ones in intensive care, at least before Soma has to intervene himself, so Liliruca's healing saved her life, but ruined it as well, making her suffering happen more often than others.

she saw as she witnessed how the members ridiculed her looks, calling her stubby, short, child body, they even went as far as raping one of their own members in front of her just to show her "what she'll never experience" say for the joke of the child molesters in their Familia, and with the child molesters, throughout all her life, while she wasn't raped, she was the victim of sexual harassment for a long time in the forms of men ejaculating on her clothing, bed, and even the back of her head and back in her sleep, and while in the dungeon, felt the stickiness on her back again simulated by the dungeon, and making the faces of the likely suspects of the harassment as well, stark naked jerking themselves to Liliruca and ejaculating onto her as she walks.

Liliruca felt the pain emotionally and physically, the thing the dungeon does is pinpoint the exact trauma someone has and bashes it into someone's face full hilt without holding back to make you have a mental breakdown as well as lose the will to go on, and Liliruca with her mountain of traumas is basically a playground for the dungeon to play with, and all at Liliruca's expense.

but all of that paled in comparison to her biggest trauma, or more accurately, the beginning, middle, and end of her traumas, the wine, the taste forming artificially in her mouth, triggering so much pleasure and trauma all at once, the accursed wine she was forced to drink, due to being Herme's child, Soma, by the divine laws for parties involving the divine including the demigods, had to give Liliruca some of his perfect wine every year, likely the reason she would be beaten more often than anyone else in her Familia due to her literal divine privilege to this divine liquor she had guaranteed access to.

Liliruca had enough, by the look of Bell's weapons, even one of the knives would be enough for her, then, she can leave, she can escape, then and only then would she have enough, she would be free, but she had to make her plan work, and as Bell used his knives, he put them back where they were before, one in his boot and the other in his wrist holster, and the target would be the wrist holder for Liliruca as it is the only applicable item she can take, and thanks to them being magically enchanted, they have a defense to her "Thief" Skill so she had to do it by hand, but she'd planned for this and made sure to set up the groundwork.

Liliruca:" So I was thinking, we've been heading down, why not go to the 10th floor this time"

Bell:"... I have been doing better on the 7th floor, and the floors on the 8 and 9th floors are basically the same thing going down, so if I did improve, I would need to just to the 10th floor to see how much I improved, but am I ready yet"

Liliruca:" Why not, the dungeon is not challenging you, and if you just fight mobs that don't challenge you, your Parameters can decrease in status, besides, with your daily updates, you're more than ready, especially since you have the "Regeneration" Development Ability, you're golden even if you get scuffed up a bit"