Chapter 31 The Theif's Hangout

as Liliruca and Bell were in the dungeon, they are fighting monsters on the seventh floor, killer ants, with spines that fire hardened poisonous hairs as Bell hits them mid-air with his short swords and cuts the hairs to pieces, then charges the Killer ants and cutting their heads off, knowing how insectoid monsters work, Bell sees to one thing only, stating their hearts or cutting off their heads, forgoing aiming at the vital areas as insectoids are harder to have suffer from pain and stagger from their injuries than mammal based monsters, making sure to watch his flank and keep his head on a swivel.

Liliruca used her gauntlets crossbow to kill any single monster sneakily to make Bell's load lighter even if a little, also gathered the stones all at once with her "Thief" Development Ability and snatched them as they fall, she also snatches some monster's weapons when she can like when she took the Axe of a Goblin as it was going to strike Bell and then threw the same axe at a Needle Rabbit to kill it, her role as a supporter was more to give little damage where she would be able to, but for the most part, Bell was the head of the damage.

even then, for normal supporters, Liliruca was definitely doing far more than she should, after all, it's to increase her Parameters even if a little, making sure to get even a little stronger and take advantage of her father leveling up than normal, but since she couldn't level up, she's contempt with increasing her Parameters at the very least, after all, strength was strength, after instantly getting all the Crystals in one raise of her hand, the 2 rest and recuperate, Bell handing Liliruca a water bottle as they take a much-needed break.

Liliruca's thoughts:" He leaves no opening's whatsoever, and his guard is especially high, he said he was a hunter in his village, and if that's true, this is going to be trickier than I originally thought, but I've dealt with them before, this is no different, I'll just plan my opportunity when I'm properly prepared, analyze his fighting, his strength, his abilities, and his intelligence, yes, all this to get what I need, just like the rest of them"

Bell's thoughts:" If she is the Hobbit Thief, then she is definitely being patient with me, seeing I'm keeping my guard up and all, as well as my "Mind Eye of Future Sight" making me able to anticipate when she tried to steal from me so I can turn around"

Liliruca's thoughts:" Better learn more about him, that way, I can exploit something about him"

Liliruca:" Wow, you must be something else mister Cranel, even while you were fighting alone, you took on so many monsters on your own, even a party with 5 level 1 veterans with 5 years of experience would have trouble taking on this many on their own"

Bell:" What are you talking about, you're here with me, right"

Liliruca:" (genuinely confused) What"

Bell:" I was only able to take this many on because you helped me, you stole their weapon's with your "Thief" Development Ability, and you used your crossbows or a weapon you stole from a Goblin to hit, wound, or outright kill them from afar, trust me miss Arde, you're needed here more than anything"

Liliruca's thoughts:"... what, what is he saying, no adventurer has ever-, this doesn't-, no, don't get caught up in his flattery, even if he's the first adventurer compliment you outside the Hermes Familia members, you're not going to be taken aback by it, focus"

Bell:" But there is one thing I know, you rely on the element of surprise for the most part"

Liliruca:"... you're perceptive, I can't win in a one-on-one fight normally, against a goblin from the upper floors, I can manage something, but against more than one or a strong as me or a stronger enemy, I won't last a second against them, so instead, I use my Skills, Development Abilities, and my years of my own unique fighting style to my advantage"