Chapter 15 Greek Beauty

Bell was on his way home, taking the usual path back home when he saw men grouped with a woman and the woman had a cloak on so Bell couldn't see her or her face, but seemed disinterested in the men, Bell couldn't sit by and watch, ever since Bell was a child, he's always helped people no matter how small or big their issue is, Bell often got in trouble not for helping people, but for going too far, like the time he destroyed a Beaver Dam to drain an entire lake to save dozen's, near a hundred people from drowning by making the water level of the lake low enough to stand in for them all, and did in fact save them all with minor injuries to boot, but in the process flooding the roads and routes to an area, causing million's of Valas in damages, while the village couldn't exactly be angry at Bell since lot's of lives were on the line, including many of the villagers and their children in his home village as well who were thankful to Bell over all else, they did still punish him all the same for it, and that was only one of the many things he did to help someone in need, needless to say, Bell is someone who will do just about anything physically possible to help people, so when he as someone in need of help, almost nothing can stop Bell.

Bell then got between the woman and the men who tried to push bell aside, luckily, they were all level 1, and since Bell knew Ki, he was technically at level 2, so he was vastly stronger than them all as he grabbed the man who tried to push him aside and putting him in an arm lock where he showed he was far stronger than him, the other's also sensed Bell using Ki and were discouraged from wanting to fight Bell for getting in their way and they left while swearing under their breath, Bell was relieved he didn't have to fight anyone again to protect someone as it was a common thing for him, he then turned to the person he helped and was shocked at her beauty.

the woman was of the Cat Person race, she has silky, golden blonde hair in a two-side-up hairstyle, which consists of part of her being made into twin tails tied with red ribbons, while the majority hangs loose on her back, and shiny green eyes that sucked you in, she was about the same height as Bell, and had 3 red mark's on her face to mimic cat whiskers, and she had a well-proportioned body, while on the small side for her breast compared to his goddess at C near D cup, it didn't deteriorate her beauty, she wore pink with green blue designed one-piece leotard that exposes a bit of cleavage as the chest area has a diamond-shaped opening, and while Bell couldn't see it, she also has a diamond opening on her back revealing a lot of her back as well with pear earrings on each ear.

Bell remembering his manners then shook his head to snap out of it and then asked the woman if she was okay, making the woman laugh for a bit before she said anything.

????:" you know, what you did was fool-hearted, but sweet, thank you"

Bell:" your welcome, ma'am, do you need me to walk you home in case  those men come back"

????:" no thank you, I live close by here so I should be fine, but thank you for the offer, you're quite the gentlemen, aren't you"

Bell:" (blushing and shy) please ma'am, I'm just doing what anyone would do when they see someone in trouble"

Bell then left the woman as the mystery woman then headed into a Familia's home and was soundly and honorably greeted by the members, her coat was removed by them as they asked if she needed anything and she said no as she headed up to her room at the top, greeted by one of her captains.

????:" why hello Atalanta, how are you today"

her captain was a fellow cat person, with blonde hair with green highlights that reached all the way down her back mostly unkempt, stood about 6 feet tall, and was a stunning beauty often compared to her goddess, especially with her smooth bronze skin, she wore dark green clothing that can easily be mistaken for men's clothing as it is more akin to what men would wear than what a woman would normally wear, indicating the woman is tomboyish as well.