Chapter 18 God of Forge Assistant

while Bell was recovering from his real challenge, Syr walked by after being untied to him as if she did nothing wrong.

Syr:" so how are you enjoying things here"

Bell:" I will never come back again due to you being here"

Syr:" I am happy you like it here, especially because I'm here"

Bell:"... oh boy"

Syr:" I like how there are so many new faces to see every time you look around"

Bell:" don't you basically drag them here"

Syr:" most of the time, but for those that come on their own, you can learn more about them and see a new way of life, I love it here"

Bell:"... say, what made you want me to come more than anyone, I mean, sure, I got a lot of money from the Loki Familia, but that doesn't mean it would last"

Syr:"... let's just say... when I first saw you, I took an immediate liking to you"

Bell:" no thanks, I prefer to be safe than in constant danger from some madwoman like you, especially since you did so much to force your cooking onto me even though I said no"

Syr:" immediately rejected... but I'll be sure to change your mind about me"

Bell:" when Tartorous freezes over I will consider changing my mind about you"

Syr:" it's frozen over now, so-"

Bell:" no, I'm gonna go, since the food for my group is free anyway now thanks to the challenge"

Syr:" wait, you forgot your special coupon, this coupon allows you to go on one date with any of the staff in the hostess, meaning there is nothing stopping you from going on a date with me now"

Bell:" yeah, just give me the real one and I can go"

Anya:" ummm... the coupon is actually legit"

Bell:" what"

Mia:" it was meant as a joke to make people challenge this often, though, between how much they have to eat in the time limit and Syr sabotaging them, it was bearly touched on"

Bell:"... what did Artemis and Athena do with the date"

Chloe:" oh, they just asked for one member of their Familia to get a  paid day off instead"

Ryuu:" I'm thankful to goddess Athena for it, sometimes I just need a break from babysitting Syr"

Anya:" lucky you"

Syr:" anyway, who is the one you will date, me, me or me"

Bell:" how about anyone but you"

Syr:" it has to be me, oh you shouldn't, I'll blush"

Bell:" is there some kind of reality button on her"

Mia then bashed Syr's head hard as Syr covered her head with tears in her eyes.

Mia:" that's the reality button, now Syr, get back to work... AND STOP CAUSING A RUCKUS"

Syr reluctantly left as Bell decided on one thing, to ask if instead, whenever he does come here, anyone but Syr serves him, the staff knowing exactly why, then he saw as Lefiya was now in their maid uniform.

Bell:" Lefiya, why are you-"

Lefiya:" I need to work some more shifts for my Familia... I figured I might as well"

Mia:" LEFIYA, YOU'RE NEEDED UPSTAIRS, SOME GUEST ARE GETTING HANDSY AGAIN"

Lefiya:" oh, gotta go, I gotta break the arms and testicles of some horndogs, goodbye everyone"