Chapter 25: Monsterphelia Monster Attack

in the tavern, things turned Icy Cold as Freya was stepping on toes intentionally, and Freya got what she wanted.

Freya:" it would be a shame if, oh, a few men got their claws into her walking home on-"

before Freya could even say another word, Ishtar grabbed Freya's throat with such intensity, it sent a shockwave that broke glass within a 30-meter radius, while Freya knew and used Ki as well, this didn't help her since she wasn't a war goddess, or one who had the authority as one anyway, and Ishtar was, so Ishtar's grip was more like a level 5's, and Fyrea, having had her power nerfed by Odin as punishment, was more making to a level 3 at best but most likely more on the level of a level 2, so Freya still nearly dies in an instant as her throat was basically obliterated, blood flowing through her mouth as Ishtar was pissed beyond all measure, the patrons worried a Familia war will break out, though, the second a certain girl came back, Ishtar claimed down and let Freya go.

Ishtar:"... threaten my Familia again... and next time, I will kill you, come Haruhime, we're going to give you more combat training"

Haruhime:" yes lady Ishtar"

Freya looked around and saw some Athena Familia members and even Enia who raised her hadn't o let Freya know she was a witness to the events of this as well, she had been played, she planned for the assault to be a reason to attack has Ishtar intervened with her plan and started a Familia war once Vaneea was gone, but with the Athena Familia to vouch for Ishtar, Freya would lose no matter what with other Familia coming to stop and detain if not eliminate the Freya Familia, especially since the Athena Familia are immune to her and Ishtar's charm, so they are a completely neutral party, and even if she did try to charm all of Oranio, with Hestia, she would not be able to succeed.

shortly after Hestia came from the Divine realm to the mortal world, Ouranos asked Hestia to give some of her blood to make a later to make sure the goddesses of beauties charm would be neutralized while in Ornaio, so Hestia's sacred flame in a alter that was made years ago in wait of Hestia to make any form of charm disperse as soon as it was cast, which rendered all the goddesses of beauties charm useless while in Oranio and unable even to use it while they were still in Oranio, so while the world itself can still be charmed Oranio cannot, and even if the world was charmed, Hestia could snap her fingers and force the release on everyone, another thing to consider is that due to Hesita's power, the goddesses of beauty would also get a backlash, and if they did charm someone while Hesita freed them, it would damage their eyes, too much and they would go blind, it was one reason why the likes of Aphrodite would never want to fight Hestia (at least one of the many).

Freya's Thoughts:" (looking at the smug look on Ishtar's face as she realized Ishtar's plans for this meeting)... she knew what I was planning and made a counter by having credible witnesses to defend her... fuck, well, time for plan B"

Freya:" (bearly understandable due to almost completely crushed throat) I'll... be... off"

as Freya was leaving while drinking a healing potion she had stored, she headed to some members she had in the shadow and told them to grow with plan B as they left, looking into the sky as she was furious about being outplayed, she underestimated Ishtar's new calm demeanor, normally, Ishtar is so busy trying to surpass her Ishtar overlooks obvious details, now Freya had to adjust her handling of this new Ishtar, which after all this time, would be difficult for her to say the least. 

Freya:" the god's never change... whoever said that needs a reality check and a spear up their ass"

as Freya walked off, her Familia got to work knocking out the guards of the Ganesha Familia and then set loose certain monsters each with taming orbs planted on them to control them since this will trace back to their Familia so as little casualties are needed here, especially a certain one that would be grafted a StrengtheningOrb on it to grant it far more power, and then target a certain person, Bell Cranel, as the monsters were released, they got things ready for phase 2.