Chapter 9: Heading back to the surface

the Loki Familia, one of the strongest Familia alongside the Freya, Ganesha, Athena, Artemis, and Ishtar for some of the few Familia with adventures at least level 5 or adventurers close to level 6 adventurers in their Familia, and as the Loki Familia are on their expedition to explore the floors only walked on by the Zeus and Hera Familia before their fall from when they failed the last of the 3 world quest, they aim to get to lower floors, however, they are taking a break to review their losses upon getting to the 50th floor, while some monsters did kill a few of their members on the trip to the 50th floor, the mass majority of their losses came when a certain someone lost control of themselves and started to kill her own Familia, in a tent with the captain and the 2 co captain's of the Loki familia, Ais Wallenstein sat with an emotionless look on her face as her captain's had their weapon's ready in case anything is to happen with Finn holding a special stone in his hand as Ais only looked without seemingly caring at all, however, the group are irritated as they again have to deal with this.

Riveria:" Again, you went berserk and killed your own Familia members again, this is the 2nd tie this month and we're only 2 weeks into it, both occasions of you losing it while on our expeditions

Gareth:" 57 people Ais, you killed 57 of your fellow Familia before we triggered your collar to stop you"

Finn:" Ais, you know why we had to activate the collar, right"

the collar Ais wears is a device that Ais has around her neck that is attached to the neck that, if triggered or tampered with, will immediately detonate, causing the complete destruction of the spinal cord, trachea, and all major blood vessels in the neck, thanks to her Avenger skill, she will not die, but be paralyzed from the neck down for a period of 3 hours

Finn:" it's because we can't have you killing our own in battle, we have a hard enough time going down in the dungeon itself, let alone letting anyone near you at all, and for good reason, now, do you have anything to say for yourself"

Ais:"... should I care"

Riveria:" (long sigh) she's not getting it"

Gareth:" the lass has the Development Ability "Avenger", even if she were faced with the corpses of her Familia, she will just treat it like nothing since it doesn't matter to her unless it can make her stronger"

Finn:" the point is to tell her it's wrong and to know what will happen if this is to happen again"

Finn then raised the stone and Ais just got up and walked out as the 3 were concerned more and more about Ais, many members who saw her were too scared to approach her knowing Ais has killed hundreds of Loki Familia members over the years she had been in their Familia, with over half of all casualties in the Familia being when Ais lost control of herself in her bloodlust, though, some of the unsavory members saw as Ais was going to her tent as they then followed suit and entered, everyone knew what would happen, but nobody cared to stop it, especially since it's a common accordance for Ais anyway.

upon the men entering with sinister and immoral smirks on their faces, they immediately stripped Ais butt naked, Ais not even caring or changing her expression at all nor is she showing any care of being nude in front of men at all, one of the men pulling their pants down to shove his member into her mouth, but Ais didn't suck or react in any way, but the man still pushed his manhood into her throat, the other 2 men took Ais from below, one entering her anus which over the years has developed to take in a man's penis easily and the other man entered her womanhood, though, both men needed to use lubrication due to Ais not getting wet due to not feeling at all sexually stimulated or excited like always in these situations, ever since Ais was 12, she was sexually pursuit and then fucked by men of all kinds, in and out her Familia, even some gods had a go with her in bed, however, no matter what, Ais never cared nor shown interest, turning many of the persuing men off, but for the men who were less than morally conflicted, it was a perfect quick guaranteed fuck for them and couldn't care less, even after 10 minutes of being fucked by the 3 men all at once, Ais's expression hadn't charged, even after the men climaxed inside of each of her openings, Ais is so desensitized and emotionless didn't even change her expression as she just lets the men have their way with her, Ais herself felt no pleasure and upon the men leaving, just cleaned herself off like it was nothing to worry or be concerned about, not even ashamed or bothered by what just happened, this is Ais's life from now on ever since she got "Avenger", while the Development Ability "Avenger" gave Ais great power, it came at a server cost, while it boosted her combat performance, it made her lose any ability to feel emotions besides undying and insatiable hatred, bloodlust, and anger, and everyone in the Familia knew this, making any contact with Ais... unseddling and dangerous to say the least, though few were concerned about her well being even if it was a painful and almost meaningless endevor.