Chapter 28: planning

(while I don't have any special indication, the first part of this story is about them in dreams, so take them talking as them talking in their dreams please)

as Bell was playing simulation in his dream, he was thinking of everything that happened, however, he wasn't the only one doing this, as the likes of Enia, Ishtar, Rose, and even Ganesha were doing this as well in their sleep, with the knowledge they had, they were trying to piece together what happened, playing the scenes in their mind as best they can.

Ganesha:" my guards were all level 4's and 5's, no small or medium familia could take them down without a struggle like that unless they were executive adventurers, Ishtar changed her ways so she's unlikely as is, especially after all the times she helped us out, and even provided security as well as her Familia members being part of the people trying to get in and attack the dragon and silverback but were blocked, and given the members, they couldn't have had that many members, and I believe she wouldn't harm her members like this, not this new Ishtar anyway"

in Ganesha's dream, he rid the image of the humanoid-shaped people with Ishtar's Familia symbol on their back to symbolize the Ishtar Familia changed with the Loki Familia

Ganesha:" and the "Failed Artificial Hero" in the Loki Familia is hero obsessed to look as much as a hero as possible, but if he didn't participate, then why would they do that in the first place, Bell may have been in the center, but there were easier and less conspicuous ways to harm him, so the Loki Familia is out"

in his mind, he then changed to who he suspected, the Freya Familia.

Ganesha:" and the Freya Familia, they are the only ones left that makes sense, but what was their goal in this, what did they gain, honestly, it's a hassle thinking about it, but we can't get evidence on them as we stand"

and as Rose was piecing this together, she was analyzing her fight, and noticed some slight clues in her battle.

Rose:" the spearman was a male that was about 5'4" tall, he has a beastfolk style of movement as he was agile and quick on his feet, cat-like, but what kind, he hid his tail and ears so I couldn't tell, and thanks to his mask, his voice was muffled, but his style of fighting, it was definitely Allen's style even if he did change a few thing's up to make it less obvious it was him, but still, without any proof, I can't testify without the presence of Bias"

as Enia was thinking of her fight, she was wondering about how this happened, with the report, she inadvertently came to a similar enough conclusion as Ganesha and Rose, but her own experience was odd.

Enia:" the dragon acted odd, it targeted that area, dragons normally attacked everything in sight, but why it didn't fire till it got to me and Bell specifically, that dragon was clearly with a taming orb, I'm aware that there are members of the Freya Familia who tame monsters, but what did they gain from that, and why did they also stop anyone from entering until me and Bell killed it, was it some kind of test or warning..."

and as Bell was piecing everything together in a similar manner, he was focusing on the small and less obvious details, namely, that wet spot he saw.

Bell:" on the corner of my eye, and after the battle, there was a large wet area on the top of a tall building, tall enough to see the whole battle and not get in the crossfire, though, I couldn't get a look at it, tomorrow, I'll go look, but also report that as it may lead to something"

Morning at Dawn

in the morning, Bell headed to the place wearing that necklace as he walked, and didn't feel a stare anymore, he was happy as he was finally relaxed without someone literally staring at him for a long time, but then moved to the location, upon arriving there he noticed the wet area dried, but from where he was, he saw where the battle took place in what could be the best spot, he then suspected the mastermind was watching them, which meant this was a show for them, he was about to head back when 2 people, who were likely level 3 since even when Bell was using Ki was overwhelmed by them as they took the necklace and broke it, then, the stare came back as the 2 then vanished, he then left.