Chapter 16

Autumn Suite was a pretty stupid name, Jay had to admit. Was there a Winter Suite where everything was covered in snow and the temperature was below freezing?

But, as he had told Erin earlier, he didn't actually give a rat's ass what her suite was called. He wanted the hot sex he had virtually been promised, and he had just arrived to get it. It had been a huge effort not to strangle the Uber driver who had crawled his way across town to the Marriott.

Forget the fucking Uber driver, Jay told himself. He knocked on the suite's door, barely able to contain his excitement.

Seconds that felt like hours dragged by before he eventually heard Erin's voice on the other side.

"Who is it?"

"Jay."

He heard the door unlock, but it didn't open. It took him a moment to figure out that he was going to have to open it. He did so, expecting to see Erin standing there. But she wasn't there.

"Erin?" he asked, walking in and allowing the door to swing closed behind him. He reached back and turned the lock. No one was going to crash this party. But where was the little minx?

He walked further into the suite, past the bathroom. The light was off in there, the door ajar. The suite's curtains were closed, and Erin only had a couple of lamps on in the corners of the enormous double sized room that made up the suite. It had a king size bed, a seating area, and a dining table. Presumably it had a good view if Detroit too, if there was such a thing. What it didn't have was Erin.

Then he realised his mistake, at the exact moment when it became too late. He sensed movement behind him, and a leather gloved hand was clamped over his mouth.

"Surprise. Don't try to talk," Erin breathed into his ear.

This was not at all what Jay had expected. She had hidden in the bathroom, after planning the entire scenario ahead of time. Unless he got rough with her, which he couldn't risk doing, she now had total control of the situation. It was maddening, but it was also a turn on.

"Ermmm," he mumbled, trying to say her name. He hadn't even seen her yet, and that frustrated the hell out of him.

"I said don't try to talk. Go over to the bed. I'll walk with you."

For now, Jay decided to go along with it. He walked over to the bed, and Erin stayed right being him, keeping her hand tightly over his mouth, using her grip to control him. On the bed there was some kind of silky black cloth.

"Blindfold yourself with that," Erin instructed.

"Wmmt?" he objected. He was already finding breathing quite difficult, which came as a surprise. He would make sure she found out what that felt like when he got her mouth taped up. But that wouldn't be happening imminently. The smell of leather filled his nostrils with her hand touching the bottom of his nose, which he also quite liked.

Erin spoke sternly. "I said blindfold yourself with that. Tonight isn't going to be much fun for you if you don't do what I tell you, when I tell you. That's the only warning. Blindfold. Now!"

Jay had the feeling that was a threat to punish him by withholding sex. It was something that gave her all the leverage in the world and they both knew it, so he picked up the cloth and wrapped it around his head, covering his eyes.

"Make sure you do it properly. And tie it tight," she insisted. "If I think you can see..."

"I'm dmmimg itmph," Jay moaned, attempting to convey that he was obeying her. He discovered that trying to speak wasted what little air he could get through his nose. Due to that, he was already so submissive to her that he had never experienced anything like it. It had him rock hard, and she was only just getting started.