Chapter 68

Walking back into his hotel suite that night, Jay felt tired but very happy. Summerslam had been a success on all fronts. He had won his own match on the card, and the one between Raquel and Clementine that he had produced had been a great success. Indeed, Clementine had been the number one trend in the world on X for the past few hours, with Summerslam at number two. In a company as heavily driven by metrics as WWE, that meant a hell of a lot.

Other metrics had been remarkable too, according to Erin. She had told him that Summerslam was forecast to be the highest grossing event in terms of ticket sales in WWE history outside of Wrestlemania. Views were way up. Merchandise sales were at a record high for the past ten years. Business was truly booming under her leadership, which made Jay immensely proud. She had been thrown in at the deep end by Hank's unexptected departure, and she was thriving. In his opinion, she was an incredible woman, and he had told her that on numerous occasions.

"Jesus Christ, I'm tired," Erin said as she followed him into the suite.

That was a downside since she had taken charge of the company. The number of hours she had to work was insane. How she coped with all the stress was remarkable to Jay, but she managed it. Jay considered relieving that stress whenever he could to be the least he could do to help her. And if that happened to involve sex, so much the better. After all of the emotions of the evening, he was definitely in the mood.

"Hopefully not too tired," he said. His meaning was more than clear.

Erin looked at him and gave him one of those beautiful smiles that still stunned him as much now as they had when he had first met her. He hoped and expected that to never change. "No, not too tired. What are you thinking, Mr Producer?"

"I think you know what I'm thinking. It involves you taking that expensive suit off, for a start."

"Well, the pants anyway," Erin said. She was carrying the jacket, and she looked at it now. "I think this may be ruined, with Raquel's blood on it."

"It's probably Clem's blood. But it came off Raquel."

"Right," Erin said reflectively. "Yes, it was Clem doing most of the bleeding. Part of me thinks she hit those ring steps on purpose to get bloody. I ought to fine her if that's the case."

"Maybe she did, maybe she didn't," Jay shrugged. In the past, he had deliberately gotten cut during a match because the blood would make the match look better. You probably had to be a wrestler to understand the mentality, he assumed. "You can't prove it though, and after that match I don't think handing out fines would be the way to go."

"You're right," she conceded, and tossed the jacket away onto the floor, out of sight and out of mind. With that, she moved closer to him. Provocatively close. "Anyway, I don't want to think about Clem bleeding everywhere. Let's get back to why you wanted me to take my suit off."

"Well, I figured since this week building up to tonight has been so stressful for you, it would be a time for some top-quality stress relief."

Erin bit her bottom lip, obviously excited by the sound of that. "Top-quality, huh? I'm listening."

"I brought rubber gloves for you, and duct tape for me. Well, the duct tape is for you too really."

"Is it now? I guess that depends on what you're going to do with it," she said although she knew full well what he was going to do. She just wanted him to say it.

"I'm going to tie you up and gag you with you it. Then I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to want to scream so much, but you won't be able to." That was more explicit than the way he was used to talking to her, but she had encouraged him throughout their relationship, and he continued to gain confidence.