Chapter 15

Erin had Jay's mind in a spin, almost to the point of obsession. She was all he had been able to think about for the past several days. It was the two photos and the ensuing conversation via text that had done it, as she had obviously known it would when she had sent the pictures.

He had spent what felt like hours looking at those pictures and imagining what would have happened if he had been in that bedroom at the time with Erin, rather than in a bar hundreds of miles away. Erin with her mouth taped, especially with that semi-translucent white tape, was hot enough. Imagining her being tied up so that she couldn't possibly remove it, and she knew that she couldn't possibly remove it, was even hotter. He also imagined how her curiously raspy, sexy voice would sound when it was muffled and incomprehensible.

It wasn't just Erin being bound and gagged that turned him on, though. She had brought her own kinks to the table, and Jay couldn't get them out of his head now either. Her apparently enjoyment, maybe it was even a fetish, for wearing gloves was a feature. He imagined her riding him while wearing those sexy long leather gloves.

He also imagined her covering his mouth with them, as she had done once already. Only in his imagination, she did it while they were having sex, and she really got off on it, gasping in ecstasy and crying out his name. He had to believe that his imagination wouldn't be far off the mark on that one. He hoped it wouldn't be long before he would find out. Erin had promised 'fun' on Monday, and it was now Monday, at last.

While texting, Erin and Jay had realised that their flights were going to get into the airport in Detroit only minutes apart. They had therefore agreed to meet up in the baggage claim area before leaving through the arrivals area together, where there would almost inevitably be a handful of pain in the ass fans who thought it was appropriate to wait for wrestlers at airports when they knew there was a show in town. It annoyed Jay immensely, but he was mindful of the edict that he and Erin should be seen together in public as often as possible. In any event, he now had an odd sense of pride about being seen with her – like he was saying 'that's my woman', even though she wasn't.

It amused him somewhat that his flight was the first to arrive. Of course it was. Erin had to be given the opportunity for one of her grand entrances. If she happened to show up with one of her vintage looks, he was going to struggle to control himself.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting around, Jay spotted Erin. She wasn't dressed in a vintage outfit, but he was still going to have trouble controlling himself. She had brought leather out to play. She had long black boots, a maroon jacket and black gloves on, all in the material that was fast becoming Jay's favourite, and seemingly already was hers. Only her black pants were not leather, which was somewhat ironic considering how often she wore leather pants. Nonetheless, she looked phenomenal. As he watched her walk towards him across the baggage claim area, Jay imagined unzipping that jacket to access the goods underneath it. Leather clad Erin was smoking hot, but naked Erin? Naked Erin would blow his mind. He just knew it.

"Hey," she said casually when she walked up to him, acting as if there had been no extremely hot exchange of pictures and messages between them only days earlier.

"Hey. You look amazing. Wore the leather especially for me, huh?"

"Wore it because I like it. But you're free to enjoy." With that, she puts her hands on his cheeks and gave him a peck on the lips.

Yeah, she's really giving me a thing for leather, Jay realised. The contact with the gloves felt as nice as the kiss. As always seemed to be the case, that was exactly what she intended. He was the puppet on the string, doing exactly what she wanted, when she wanted. And he liked it. That was possibly the weirdest aspect of the whole thing for him, having never experienced anything like it with a woman before. But then he had never known a woman like Erin before.