Chapter 3

Jay woke up sweating that night, knowing that he had a problem. He'd had a dream about Erin Voight. And not just any dream.

It had started with her showing up at his hotel room and essentially throwing herself at him the moment he opened the door. They had kissed passionately, even furiously, and he remembered that for some reason she had tasted of raspberries.

"Get on the bed. I want to fuck the life out of you," she had said in that impossibly sexy raspy voice of hers.

With Erin frantically tearing his jeans open, they had collapsed onto the bed. They had started to have sex. It had been clumsy and fast, but it had been so, so good.

Then, as was only possible in dreams, they had suddenly been on Jay's bed at his apartment. Erin had been lying on her back, naked, with her wrists tied to the bed frame and silver duct tape over her mouth. He loved bondage, and being dominant over his lovers. The sight of Erin bound and gagged before him had driven him absolutely crazy as she struggled and made muffled moaning noises while he fucked her.

And that, to his immense frustration, was where he had woken up. It was impossible to get the dream to come back, even if he went straight back to sleep. In that moment he decided that he needed to do his best to make that dream become a reality someday. That exact dream.

It likely wouldn't happen soon though, as she didn't seem particularly interested in him. To his surprise, she had steadfastly refused to even have dinner with him. Persistence was going to be the key. Even with a lot of that, it would take some serious work for him to get prissy little rich girl Erin Voight tied and taped on his bed while he gave her a seeing to like she had never had before.

Jay had taken on impossible tasks before though, and pulled them off. This one would be no different.

-----

Up in her room, Erin hadn't gone to sleep yet. She had been on the phone to Nadia Decotis, one of her closest friends, for the past couple of hours, going later into the night that she had intended when placing the call. That wasn't out of the ordinary for her though. The current topic of conversation was Jay Halstead, and their storyline that was shortly going to begin. Erin wasn't really supposed to talk about that kind of thing to anyone outside of WWE, but she knew she could trust Nadia not to run her mouth to anyone else. Besides, she never went into great detail regarding creative plans.

"The guy sounds like a bit of an asshole," Nadia said after Erin had finished describing how the filming had gone earlier that day.

"He's arrogant for sure," Erin said. "The problem is, when he acts like that, I find myself liking it. Why would I like someone who behaves like that? Why does it make me feel... I can't even describe how it makes me feel."

Nadia laughed. "You've got a bit of a thing for a bad guy, apparently. We didn't know that until now. He's not bad looking, I can give you that much. I'm just surprised he's that close to the character he plays."

"I guess the closer a character is to reality, the easier it is to play? My problem is I'm feeling like it's going to be hard to resist him once I'm playing his wife. We're going to be kissing each other and stuff on TV, and I know I'm going to enjoy it. I can already feel it. Tonight, when he was holding me in that car, I was tingling. Yes, I refused having dinner with him and managed to play it cool, but I really wanted to accept."

"If that's how you feel, go with it," Nadia said excitedly. "Live a little. You've been single for ages. If the guy turns you on and he's interested, hook up with him. The sex might be amazing."

"It might. And my dad might fire both of us if he finds out. As you well know, he was quite clear to me about not dating wrestlers before I started appearing on the show every week. It's beyond forbidden. The thought of it makes him boil."

"Ah, screw what your dad says. Like I said, live a little."

"Have you ever met my dad?" Erin cried, getting off her bed and starting to pace around the room. "He'd go literally crazy if he found out I hooked up with Jay."

"Let your dad run your life then. Boy, that's going to be a lot of fun," Nadia said sarcastically.

They talked a while longer, before Erin eventually made her excuses and got off the phone. She had done quite a bit of walking around the room during the conversation, and the air conditioning was set fairly warm. It had made her a bit sweaty, so she decided to go for a shower.

Standing under the hot water, enjoying it running over her face and down her body, Erin tried to stop thinking about Jay. But it wasn't working. Far from it, in fact. She found herself imagining him in the shower with her, his rough, manly hands all over her body as they kissed each other. Then he would slip inside her, and...

"Jesus, stop that!" she told herself. The storyline hadn't even started yet and she was on the slippery slope towards sleeping with him. There was no doubt in her mind that she wanted it to happen. Or that he wanted it to happen. It dawned on her that the question was not whether she wanted to. It was whether she dared to.

No, even that wasn't true, she realised. The real truth of the matter was that she was pretty sure she was going to sleep with Jay Halstead. Needed to. The only question was when?

But then the devil's advocate in her brain, or maybe the rational part of it, made itself heard. No, it said, she couldn't sleep with him. It would be a bad idea. A very bad idea.

"No, Erin. Forget it. You're working with him, and that's all," she said out loud.

The decision was made, she resolved. Sleeping with Jay Halstead was off the table. Wasn't it?

-----

A/N: Jay has fully set his sights on getting with Erin, and has some kinky sex in mind already.

A large part of Erin is thinking along similar lines, so what will happen next time, when they're a married couple on TV?