13. The Ministry of Magic

Two months skip.

"They sent me a tooth stack at Christmas!!"Harry laughed "Yeah that's awful" Elina smiled sadly at him, leaning back to the tree. They were facing the black lake, thier back to a tree behind them and there legs stretched in front of them, gazing at the stars, it became their thing now. The quartet had become really close. Harry was telling her all about the Dursleys. "What about you, Elina? You haven't told me much about your family" Harry asked curiously. Elina turned to him and shrugged. "There isn't much to tell really" she said. "I never knew my mother. She died when I was a baby" Harry smiled sadly at her.

"I don't know how she died either, it's a question no one answered. My father isn't around anymore. He left two months before I was born. Never knew him. I lived alone my whole life. My uncle is just there I guess, but I barley saw him once or twice in a month" she bited her lower lip to prevent tears from falling at the mention of her mother. She still couldn't believe what she saw that day at Dumbledore office. And the rest, It was all true. Except for the part of her uncle, of course, and even now that her father was back she barely saw him or heard from him. She looked at Harry -who was giving her a sympathetic look- and rolled her eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you. Don't give me that look, Potter. I don't need sympathy"

"You scare me, when you use my last name" Harry chuckled Nervously.

"You know me so well. You should know by now how scary I can get when I lose my temper" she smiled innocently.

"Sure, sure. Whatever, you say M'lady. Come on, it's late and we have our last exams tomorrow" Harry rose up and reached out to help, Elina. "I can tell that tomorrow is going to be barbaric" He laughed.

"Oh come on, it's not like we are gonna fight Death eaters. It only exams" Elina said.

"Only one exam left. Only one. Stay sane, Ron stay sane!!" Ron mumbled to himself gaining laughters form his friends. They were having lunch at the great hall before heading to the last exam of their OWLS. Elina, Harry and Hermoine was pleased with their answers, while Ron was going mad about how he guessed most of the answers. "You never were sane, mate" Harry smiled. Elina nodded laughing at the still mumbling, Ron. "I mean how am I supposed to know what do to awake someone!!!"

"There is a spell for that idiot. It's Renneverate. You would know that if you have studied" Hermoine rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Let's go and get this over with" he said standing up, pulling a still laughing Elina with him. Harry and Hermoine was grinning at the sight of their laughing friend who is been dragging by the wrist by Ron. "Will you stop laughing already" they heard Ron shout.

                   °¤☆————♡————☆¤°

They were sitting in the great hall, but this time the house tables were removed and replaced by a lot of desks each one is far away from the other. The students were answering the questions on the paper, Hermoine was writing her answers smiling as she knew all the answers, Harry and Elina were reviewing a few questions, while Ron was staring at the paper hitting his fist to his forehead again and again. Umbridge was sitting in a huge chair in the middle of the hall facing them all with her irritating smile.

A loud bang was heard from the outside that made everyone turn thier heads to the door. Another bang was heard and Umbridge stood up and went to the door to see where the banging is from. As she opened the door the banging stopped, before a red spark flew into the room and explode making a colourful spark. Then there were few others, before The Weasley twins, Fred and George flew into the hall in their brooms, throwing fireworks everywhere. The students stood up smiling, laughing and cheering. Harry came to stand next to Elina, clapping for the twins. Fred flew above an angry looking Umbridge and threw a firework at her. The fire work was huge. It was in a shape of a dragon, it was chasing Umbridge, Who was running like Penguin, until it hit her. Fred and George flew outside to the yard, the students following them. They threw a huge firework with the letter 'W'. Elina was smiling at the sight. She felt Harry's hand on her wrist and looked at him. He was now sitting on the ground looking terrified. "Harry? Harry are you alright?" She asked concerned kneeling beside him. When he didn't answer, she looked around calling Hermoine and Ron. "Hermoine!! Ron!!"