14. I was the villain all along

A/n: OK guys so this is going to be a very long chapter, so get your tea, some snacks and get ready for the drama, because this chapter is full of action.

Elina was still trying to get away from Parkinson, Ron was glaring at Goyle, Ginny was cursing at Crabbe, Neville was standing still thinking and lovegood was staring out of the window dreamily. Ron face lit up as an idea popped in his head. "Hey, Goyle. I'm hungry, can you give me the candies in my pocket?" Ron asked innocently. Elina looked at him in disbelieve and face-palmed. Goyle snickered and took the candies out of Ron's pocket handing one for each of the Slytherins. They soon started to get sick and Ron elbowed Goyle dragged Elina and lovegood with Neville and Ginny following.

They met Harry and Hermoine on the bridge. "How did you get away?" Hermoine asked.

"Puking pastilles!! It was brilliant!!" Neville marvelled.

"That was clever, Ron!" Hermoine smiled.

"So, How are we getting to London?" Elina asked looking at Harry.

" look it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you, bit I got you into enough trouble-"

"Harry James Potter!!, I will throw you of that bridge if you say something like that again!!" Elina shouted angrily.

"No, Need to get violent, El'" Ron mumbled holding her back as she was about to jump on Harry.

"Dumbledore's army is supposed to be about doing something real, or was it all just words to you?" Neville said earning Harry's attention and making Elina calm down and nodded at him.

Harry looked at them for a while and his eyes landed on Elina, she give him a hard look and he sighed.

"So, How are we getting to London?" He asked. They all looked at each other, until lovegood smiled. "We fly of course" she said dreamily.

They were standing on front of a felshless creature, it has a sharp beak and huge wings. "They are the creatures that pulls the carriages" Elina said in a hushed tone amused by the creature. "You can see them too?" Harry asked looking at her confused. "Of course, I can see them, I'm not blind, Potter" she snapped.

"See what exactly?" Ron asked his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Elina looked at him with the same expression. "You guys can't see them?" Ron, Hermoine and Ginny shook there head. "They are Thestrals" luna said in her dreamy voice. "Only one who saw death can see them" Harry explained looking at Elina's eyes as if he was trying to solve a mystery. Elina was taken aback by the answer. She sure was raised around death eaters, but she never saw someone die. Dose the nightmares count?

"Come on we have to get going" Harry said breaking the eye contact. "We Don't have time for A Caring for Magical creatures lesson"

They were riding each Thestrals in pairs, Elina and Ron, Harry and Hermoine, Neville and Ginny, and luna was alright by riding alone since she can see them and didn't need someone who did to ride with her. They were now getting close to the ministry but Ron couldn't contain his curiosity anymore "Okay so Harry saw Cedric's death, Neville just told us that he saw his grandfather's death, luna told us before about her mother, but whose death you saw?" Ron asked. Elina sighed then heard Harry from the distance "I am just as curious" Elina looked at him flying beside them. "I honestly don't know. Does nightmares count?" She asked Harry and luna shook their heads. She shrugged "then I don't have the answer"

After they arrived at the ministry, Harry lead them to an elevator to the department of mystery. As soon as they stepped foot into the door they shivered. The place was dark and cold. "Lumos" Elina whispered pulling her wand up, as they all did the same. Harry took the lead and started walking forward looking at the shelves numbers, counting quality. He then stopped and looked around. "He must be here" He said.