38. The start of the end

Students marched towards the Great Hall in groups, Elina and Harry moved in the middle of the group of Gryffindor students. Each House stood together in a group. Harry and Elina hidden in the midst of them. In front of the students stood two Death eaters, who Elina recognised as the Carrow twins -Amycus and Alecto Carrow. stand like sinister sentinels, their eyes raking the crowd. Professor McGonagall and Professor Flitwick stood by Wall, each of them in a different side of the hall. Snape stormed into the room and stood in front of the students looking blankly at them.

"Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you here at this hour," Snape started. "It has come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter and Elina Alodia was sighted in Hogsmeade."

Mumbling was heard in the room "I mention this in the hopes that truth will not be supplanted by rumour. For myself and a few select members of the staff this comes as little surprise." He raised his voice a little silencing the room.

"In the past few months and under my specific direction, defensive strategies have been employed to defeat any attempt Mr. Potter and Miss Alodia might make to enter these walls. But know this. Should anyone -student or staff - attempt to aid Miss Alodia and Mr. Potter, that person will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Rest assured: So long as I am Headmaster at Hogwarts, Elina Alodia and Harry Potter will never again step foots in this castle. Any person found have knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, will be treated equally guilty. Another, if anyone in here has any knowledge of Miss Alodia and Mr Potter's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward, now," Snape said, as he waited for someone to step out.

Harry's hand reached for Elina's as he nodded at her. They both stepped forward and in the middle of the hall. "It seem that, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster." Elina said.

Snape was taken off guard. Then the door of the hall brust open and a group of familiar people came in. My family. Elina thought smiling to herself. Ron, Hermione, Lupin, , Arthur, Molly, Fred, George, Percy, Bill, Fleur, and Kingsley.

"And I'm afraid it's rather extensive." Harry added. "How dare you stand where he stood." Harry raised his wand, pointing it at Snape. "Tell them how it was that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you... and killed him. Tell them!"

McGonagall stepped in and sent a blasting spell his way. He deflected the spell and send it to hit the Carrows standing behind him. Snape, then , turned into dark, black smoke broke through the wind and Vanished in the darkness of the night. "Coward!" McGonagall shouted after him, before she turned to the students who were mumbling.

"All right! Settle down! Settle down! It appears that your Headmaster, to use the common phrase, has done a bunk." McGonagall announced and the room broke to cheers.
The cheers stopped when a cold and raspy voice echoed in everyone's head.

"I know that many of you want to fight." The voice spoke sending a chill down their spine. "Some of you might even think to fight is wise, but this is folly. Give me my daughter and Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Elina Alodia and Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour," the voice stopped and the silence hunted the room.

Pansy Parkinson, cut off the silence when she stepped out and spoke "What're you waiting for? Someone grab him!"

Elina stepped in front of Harry glaring at the girl "If are planing to die a painful death, try and touch him" she hissed. Ron and Hermoine then stepped in front of the two shielding them, other students followed suite. Flinch ran into the room shouting: "Students out of bed! Students out of bed!"

"They are supposed to be out off bed you blithering idiot!" McGonagall spat.

"Sorry, Ma'am" Flinch apologised

"It appears ,Mr Flinch, that you came at the right time as always. Can you take the Slytherins away?" McGonagall ordered.

"Yes, yes of course, but to were I must take them?"

"The dungeon would do" McGonagall answered, shifted her eyes to Elina and Harry as the Slytherins were out of the hall. "I presume you have a reason for returning, Alodia, Potter, What is it you need?"

"Time professor." Harry answered.

"As much as you can get us." Elina nodded.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle." McGonagall nodded at them.

Harry and Elina turned to walk away "Potter? Alodia?" They turned to her curiously. "It's good to see you, two" The Professor smiled softly.

"It's good to see you too, professor." Elina smiled back, before they turned around and rushed out of the hall to the corridors, where students were running around, most of them is evacuating and the others getting ready to battle. Ron and Hermoine ran to the couple "Elina! Harry! Hermione and I were thinking, it doesn't matter if we find the Horcrux" Ron said.

"Ron, stop being stupid for a minute" Elina snapped.

"No time for our bickering now, Elie. Let me finish" He snapped back eyeing her for a second before continuing. "It doesn't matter if we find the Horcrux unless we can destroy it. So we were thinking -"

" Ron were thinking. It's Ron's idea. And it's brilliant." Hermione intruppted.

"You destroyed Tom Riddle's Diary with a Basilisk fang, right?" Ron Asked looking at Harry "Well, 'Moine and I know where we can find one"

"Okay." Harry nodded and handed them the Murarders map. "But take this. That way you can find me when you get back." Ron and Hermoine nodded before running there way, and Ginny and Neville approached. " You alright?" Elina asked Neville who was excited and nervous.

"Never better! Feel like I could spit fire!" replied Neville, pouncing up and down "Haven't seen Luna, have you?"

"Luna ?" Harry asked curiously.

"I'm mad for her!" Neville marvelled. "Think it's about time I told her, seeing as there's a pretty good chance we'll both be dead by dawn!" As he was about to race away Elina stopped him, grabbing him back by the arm. He stopped pouncing and nodded at her to speak.

"Neville, I need your help. I need to go to Dumbledore's office" Elina stated.

Neville looked at her the same look the trio gave her when she told them that. "Are you-"

"I don't really think you want to complete that sentence, unless you want to die before you could even get a chance to fight at the battle" Harry warned seriously, intruppting him, Elina was glaring at the two.

"Alright, come with me" Neville sighed in defeat. As the two started to dash off, Elina turned to Harry and shouted: "I love you! Be careful!:

Harry smiled at her "love you too!" He shouted back, watching her disappear between the students.

This is it. This was the start of the end. The end of the war has only just started.