15. broken trust

The four of them stood in the middle of Dumbledore's office, trying to catch their breathe. Elina looked at them fearing their reaction. Ron shook his head still panting heavily. "Guys... I promise, I'm in your side. I was in your side the moment we became friends" Elina panted clutching her chest. "And how exactly are we meant to trust you!!" Ron shouted.

"I promise, I never meant to hurt you. I tried to warn you" she whined. She felt the pain in her arm grow but she ignored it.

"You should have told us, Elina. We trusted you" Hermoine said quietly.

"What was I supposed to say? Hi I'm Voldemort's daughter, he assigned me to lead you to him?" Elina cried.

"Not now, Elina. You are hurt, you should go to the hospital wing" Harry mumbled, turning around putting his hand on his forehead pulling his hair up his face. She warned him not to go because she knew What would happen. He should have listened to her. "How can you trust me? What if I'm not a good person? What if I'm a demon in an angle act? What if I Lead you to your death one day?!" Merlin's beard, she warned him about that too.

"Harry, I love you..."

Harry froze in his place at her words.

"...I would never hurt you" she sobbed hard making his hurt shatter. Even though he was mad at her, he doesn't like to see her like that. He sighed and turned around, he grabbed her wrist with one hand and her shoulder with the other. "Come on, you are bleeding. We will have this talk later" wiped her tears and nodded.

As they were in their way to the hospital wing, Elina felt a sharp pain in her heads making her stop in her track. Harry stopped as well looking at her in concern."Are you alright?" She felt dizzy and her sight blurry. She leaned her hand on the wall to support her. "Do you want me to carry you?" He asked his grip on her tightening a little. She shook her head slightly. "Do you want me to bring, Madam Pomfrey, here?" Again she shook her head, before everything went black.

Harry watched in terror as Elina fell backwards into him. "Elina!! Elina!!" He called. He lifted her hand to check for pluse and sighed in relief, when he felt it. Harry adjusted her and carried her bridle-style. "Mate? We heard you shout- bloody hell is she alright?" Ron asked as he saw Elina lifeless in his hands. Hermoine ran to him to check if Elina was...

"Don't worry, she just fainted, she just scared me for a moment there" Harry stammered.

Ron and Hermoine sighed in relief. Ron put his hand on his chest taking deep breathes. Hermoine wrapped her arms around Ron's arm and rested her forehead on his shoulder. "Come on, let's get her to the hospital wing" Harry said.

                         °¤☆————♡————☆¤°

Elina's eyes slowly opened, but she shut them at once, when the bright lights above her blinded her. She slowly opened them again her eyes adjusted to the light. She looked to her right and found Harry sitting in the chair next to her, his elbows resting on his knees and his face on his hand. She turned to her right and was met by the sight of Hermoine and Ron sleeping on each other, Hermoine's head was on his shoulders while his head resting in top of hers. "Oh, dear your awake" Madam Pomfrey said as she stood on the foot of the bed. Harry's head shot up to look at Elina and sighed in relief.

"You gave us all quite a scare, dear. I don't how you did not feel the pain of the glass on your stomach, it was quite a big wound" the woman explained. "I will go inform the Professors"

Elina was left alone with Harry now. He sat straight and pulled the chair closer to her. He held her hand with both of his and smiled weakly at her. "You have no idea how you scared me, Don't you dare do it again"

Elina smiled weakly at him, feeling a pain in her stomach. "Is it hurting you?" Harry asked concerned. She shook her head slightly. "How long have I been out?" She managed to whisper.

"A week"

Elina's eyes widened. She has been out for a whole week! She tried to set up but Harry pulled her back down as she hissed in pain. "Is-everyone alright?" She asked a bit louder this time. Harry nodded at her. He gently wrapped his thumb in circles on her hand making her feel butterflies. "I'm glad you are alright" Harry said. Elina opened her mouth but was intruppted "Bloody hell, you are awake!!" She turned to face Ron and a reliefed looking, Hermoine. "You scared us to -I dare say- death" Hermoine mumbled. "Sorry" Elina whispered feeling her throat dry. She turned to Harry "Can you-water" she whispered. Harry nodded quickly and stood up right away and grabbed a cup of water from the table at the foot of the bed. "Here" He handed her the water as she sat up. After she finished drinking Harry took it from her and put it away. "Guys, I really am sorry for not telling you-"

"Hey, get some rest. Madam Pomfrey said you can get out of here tonight. You have a few last essays and homework to catch up to before the summer break in two weeks" Harry said tugging her under covers. She sighed and nodded.

                     °¤☆————♡————☆¤°

"Do you want anything?" Hermoine asked as she helped Elina to her bed. Elina shook her head, covering herself with the blanket. "Hermoine, I swear I was on your side the moment we became real friends. And I admit I thought about going to him at the ministry but it was out of fear. I hate him and hated him more the moment I knew he killed my mother"

"We trusted you, Elina, and you lied to us looking us straight in the eye" Hermoine said quietly taking a seat at her bed. Elina looked at her desperately. "I promise. I didn't mean to. I wad scared of the way you would react"

"And look at where that got you. You lost our trust. It's not easy to gain it back"

"I promise, I will gain it back" Hermoine smiled now and nodded.

                     °¤☆————♡————☆¤°

Two weeks have based and Elina was healed now. The trio were distant but she couldn't blame them. Every time she would want to speak with Harry he would avoid her and leave the room. Harry was actually avoiding everyone. He slowly started to process the fact that Sirius was gone. Ron and Hermoine was still talking to Elina but just when they needed to, nothing more. Elina knew they have every right to not trust her. She always thought about what happened at the ministry. If she had told them the truth, Sirius would still be alive. If she just wasn't so scared to tell them everything would have been alright. She blamed herself for Harry's suffering, for Sirius' death, for Voldemort's return, for Deggory's death. She blamed her self for everything.

The four of them sat at the great hall where Dumbledore held a feast for their last dinner for this year. Ron was stuffing food into his mouth, Hermoine was reading a book as usual, Elina and Harry were playing with their food.

"Elina?" Ron called after he swallowed.

"Hm?" Hummed Elina as she looked up at him.

"Where are you staying this summer?" Ron asked.

Elina furrowed her eyebrows thoughtfully and shrugged. "Don't know properly I will talk to Dumbledore after the feast to find me a place" she mumbled.

"Mum wants you to stay with us" Ron said shrugging.

"I don't know, Ron. Probably not the best Idea"

"As you wish"