Feelings

Chapter Five

It was the middle of the night. Gon had woken up, craving chips.

"Gon? Why are you awake?" Killua asks from across the room, on his bed.

"Oh, I just woke up actually. I was gonna get some chips." Gon replied as he rubbed his tired eyes.

Killua smiled. "Wanna hang out? I mean yeah its late but-"

"Yes!" Gon says with a large smile. Killua blushed, and instantly looked away.

"Okay then, lets raid the kitchen for snacks!" Killua says, rushing out of the room. Gon laughs quitely, chasing after Kil.

They grab a few cookies, chips, and candy. They then make a fort in their room. "Lets make it huge!" Gon exclaimed, running to the closet to grab the extra blankets and sheets. Killua helps by getting the top layer setup.

They both laughed as they played around. They then sooner settled and lay in the fort. Gon was on Killuas lap, smiling. It made Kil blush once again. Gon laughed softly.

"I really like you Killua! You're the best friend I've ever had. Im glad I met you. "

Killua put a half smile. Friends? But.. I wanna be more.

Gon had passed out pretty fast, but Kil lay awake. Thoughts rushing.

If I confessed, he might just end up hating me. The way he reacted to Leorio and Kurapika... What if he stops being friends with me? And, I loose him...?

~
TIMESKIP
7 hours later
~

It was around 8:25am, Killua had barely even passed out.

Leorio was in the kitchen cooking waffles the lazy way, premade batter. Kurapika was walking slowly to the kitchen. He glaced at Leorio. "You sure didn't hold back last night, my legs and back are killing me."

Gon popped out if nowhere. "Hold back on what? Oh! Did you guys have a battle or something?"

Kurapika chuckled. "No, but you don't need to know what was going on bud. You wouldn't wanna know either.."

"Me and Killua built a fort and ran around the house last night!! We had fun." Gon exclaimed, attempting to grab a waffle. Leorio slapped him with the spatula, which made Gon laugh and run away.

Kurapika was about to get out of the chair until Leorio slapped him aswell.

"Nope. You need rest, pika." Kurapika smiled, blushing a bit. Leorio gave him a cup of fresh coffee. Kurapika grabbed him by the drawstring of his sweats, kissing him as a thanks.

They both smiled, and Kurapika took a sip of his coffee. "Gon, can you get Killua? He should fuel up." Kurapika smiled, then in return Gon nodded and ran to his room.

He slipped under the fort, smiling at the sleeping Killua. Gon felt his face warming up. First, he ran around kil waiting for a reply. He then gently shook Killua, whispering for him to get up.

"Ughh. No thanks, goodnight." Kil rotated to face the opposite direction of Gon. He laughed, and headed out the room.

Killua finally exited the room, and both Leorio and Kurapika noticed something. Gon rushed toward Kil and gave a tight hug as he smiled. Killua gently pushed him away, face red as hell.

Leorio laughs, "Killua! Are you serious?!" He continued the laughter as Kil became even more embarrased. He grabbed the closet pillow and covered his pants.

Leorio and Kurapika were teasing and making fun of the incident.
"Whats going on? And why is kil hiding??"

Sweet innocent Gon.

"No reason Gon.. You can grab some waffles now! Kil, want some?"

Killua sticks out his tongue at Leorio.

"Well okay Mr. Sassy. Could've just said no." He laughed.

Kurapika took a bite from his waffle. "Its just puberty. Must've happened when Gon started jumping all over Killua."

Killua growled, and walked back into his room, face even more red than it was when he left the room.

~
ANOTHER TIMESKIPP
~

They had all finished breakfast, and Kurapika went to check on Killua. "May I come in?"
Killua opened the door, very exhausted. He had huge eyebags, his face was still extremely red.

Kurapika chuckled a bit, sitting next to Killua. "You should confess. I know Leorio told me to stay out of it but, that incident was pretty funny." Killua growls again, causing Kurapika to chuckle more.

"Well atleast I wasn't being so loud last night!" Kil smirked, knowing Kurapika would stop his laughter.

"Shut up you little -"
Killua starts laughing, making kissy lip impressions mockingly.

Kurapika gets ready to take of his shoe, making Killua sit down instantly. "You done now?"

Isnt it supposed to be the dads that use shoes for weapons..? He thought to himself as he nodded to Kurapika's question.

"About confessing, he reacted badly about me 'joking' about you guys kissing. What if he dislikes me after I confess?"

Kurapika smiles, "Gon isn't that type of person. He respects everyone. And even so, he wouldn't just stop being your friend." Kil gave an unsure nod.

Kurapika gave him a reassuring hug, then patted his head. "What was that for?! Your embarrassing mom." Kurapika laughed, smiling at the comment.

They both lay there for awhile, smiling in the peacefully quiet room.

860 words