Misunderstood

Chapter Six

A few hours had passed. Kurapika and Leorio had headed out for the weekend to have "Alonetime" at a private beach house. Killua snickered as they walked out, making kissy lip movements. And before he know it, a shoe hit him on the back of the head.

"Ow!" Everyone laughed besides Killua. He mocked them, and joined in the laughter.

~
TIMESKIP BITCHES
One Hour Later
~

Killua layed upside down on the couch, completely bored. Gon was at the park using Kils skateboard to practice getting better. Maybe I should tag along, Im sure he wouldnt mind. Kil thought, as he grabbed his phone ready to send a text.

Gon replied happily, agreeing it would be nice for the two of them to hang out at the park. Killua instantly got his shoes on, and dashed out the door.

He had finally arrived at the park, looking for Gon. Then, some random girl came towards him.

"Oh my, Killua?!"

Must've been a fangirl who knew about the Assassin family. Killua groaned, annoyed of these fake bitches.

"I've always had a crush on you! Since the day I first knew you!!"

Killua mentally gagged. Yeah, no. But before Kil could even say anything, the girl had forced Killua into a kiss.

Little did Kil know, Gon was right behind the girl. As soon as he saw the sight, he broke down into tears and ran off in an instant.

Killua pushed the fake off, causing her to collapse to the floor. He ran after Gon, feeling his own warm tears form down his face. "Gon, wait! Please!!"

Gon didn't stop running. He took a sharp turn, and ran into an old abandoned buidling. Killua quickly followed, wiping his eyes before he entered the dusty building.

Gon was already on the floor, his face in his knees as he shook from the tears. "Gon..." He glaced up at Killua, sunlight causing the tears to have a faint glow.

"I d-don't know why Im crying. I- I saw that girl a-and.. you.. Then insta-" Gon was cut off by Killua holding him into a tight hug.

"Shut up.." Kil said shakily, trying to stop the tears. "And why are you c-crying, huh?! You were the one who k-k-kissed her!!" Gon said, pushing Killua off.

"N-No! You've got it all w-wrong. I don't even know that creep, she came up and kissed me!!" From the sounds of Killuas aggressive sobbing, Gon knew it was the truth.

Killua sat down, pulling Gon on his lap. Still crying, he lay his head onto Killuas chest. "I dont know why.. why I reacted like that." Gon says in between tears. Killua sighed.

"I know why." Killua said hesitantly. He knew he had to confess. Whether it be today or in the next five years.

Gon looked up at him, wiping his own tears away. Killua took a deep breath.

"When I saw you crying, it felt like my heart stopped. Everytime you become sad, it kills me. I may not show it.. But Gon. I like you, alot. No screw that. I love you." Kil paused, looking away from blushing Gon.

The two sat silently. Seconds became minutes. Minutes fading out of the day. The sun was setting, and Kil ignored what he had just said to Gon.

"Come on, it's starting to get late. Lets go home." He said, sitting up Gon and himself. Gon nodded.

As they went outside, Gon grabbed Killuas hand. "Lets run there!" He said, with a huge smile on his face, the setting sun giving Gon the perfect lighting.

Killua blushed. "You're embarrassing, Gon. Lets go." They both ran to the house, holding eachothers hands as the sun set.

626 words