A New Home Sweet Home

~~Chapter Fifty~~

Killua and Gon had both woken up to the usual loud ring of their alarm, soft groans and mumbles being made as they slowly sat up. Gon, as usual, was first out of bed and already getting dressed. Meanwhile, Killua would always stay in bed as long as possible before being literally dragged out by Gon so he could get dressed.

They finished getting ready, eating a quick breakfast before putting on their shoes and heading out the door, holding hands as they started the short walk to school.

~~Pov Switch~~

The sun seeped through the crack of the curtains, shining directly into Leorio's face. The sudden warmth and light near his eyes made the man wake up with a soft groan, rubbing his face as he blocked out the sun. Leorio soon sat up, stretching with a loud yawn.

He looked over to his side to see his beloved husband sleeping peacefully, face partly buried under a pillow. Leorio chuckled softly, kissing the side of Kurapika's face before getting out of bed.

It was their day off, so they decided once they woke up and had breakfast that they would finally register for buying the house. Kurapika had checked in a few days ago, and thankfully they were perfectly qualified to get the house.

Leorio walked into the kitchen, checking through the cabinets and gathering ingredients to make Kurapika and him some pancakes. Though before he started, he decided to do the dishes for Kurapika and give them less to do today.

Kurapika soon woke up, leaning against the frame of their bedroom door as he rubbed his eyes. Kurapika approached Leorio, wrapping his arms around his waist from behind with a tired smile.

"Morning babe," the blonde hummed before kissing Leorio softly. "Good morning Pika," Leorio replied, turning around and pulling Kurapika into a hug. "Hah, your hair is a mess." Leorio laughed softly, using his hand to gently brush Kurapika's soft blonde hair out of his face. Kurapika smiled softly.

Leorio bent down a bit, kissing Kurapika once again. "I love you," he said with a smile as the kiss broke. Kurapika smiled back, burying his face into Leorio's chest. "I love you too," he hummed, voice muffled against Leorio.

Leorio gently caressed Kurapika's back, kissing him one last time before chuckling softly. "I'm gonna get started on breakfast," he said. Kurapika nodded, removing his hands from Leorio and backing up a bit before stretching. "Well then, in that case I'll go shower. I need to wake myself up a bit more anyways," Kurapika said with a soft laugh. Leorio laughed a bit as well, and the couple did their own things to start the morning. (it's been a little while since I've done this much Leopika-)

~~Mini Skip~~

Once the two had finished up with their breakfast, Leorio was next to shower before they got ready and took off to their hopefully new house.

Leorio drove them to the small neighborhood the house was in, both enjoying the peaceful and quiet street rowed with soft coloured homes as they made their way.

They pulled up to the empty driveway of the house, which was pretty much at the end of the block. Leorio and Kurapika soon exit the car, making their way to the front door and almost immediately being greeted by the real estate agent.