Prologue

" Ugh!"

" Ugh!"

Taehyung's groggy voice echoed through his room, his head having sharp throbbing pain. He held it as he got up slowly, groaning.

He sighed as he kept his eyes closed and massaged his head with one hand while searching for his phone with another.

Furrowing his eyebrows, his hands searched the table to find it. Usually, he keeps it beside his bed to keep it within his reach.

Confused, he opened his eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the light.

" Eh?"

He squeaked while taking note of his surroundings. Unfamiliar walls, unfamiliar objects, and even an unfamiliar room!

This was not his room!

" Where... where is this!?" He asked himself in shock, removing the sheets. He strode towards the windows and opened the curtains in a snap.

" W-What even-" Gasping in horror, he pressed himself against the glass window as he watched his surrounding in shock. Everywhere he looked, he only found tall buildings with neon lights and flying-

Wait... Flying cars? Taehyung rubbed his eyes once to see it clearly. No wait... there were flying cars with a train moving in a fucking glass tunnel!

Did he in any way teleport to the... future?

The thought alone brought shivers down his spine.

No... no no no...

Taehyung turned around and started searching the entire room. He needed his phone right now. Maybe someone was pranking him and went too far with it?

His stopped searching as he that thought passed his mind. He shook his head with a chuckle and resumed finding his phone.

He pulled his hair in frustration at the failure of finding his phone. Now, his last hope was to ask someone about the place. He wanted to keep his calm, he wished he could, but everything felt too much now.

As he walked towards the door, his eyes fell on the mirror. He stopped in his tracks, staring into the mirror blankly. He walked shakily towards it as if he had seen a ghost.

" I dyed my hair silver-grey...? This... why am I looking younger?"

" You're finally up huh? Seriously... has he done something wrong to you? Why do you have to bully him?"

Taehyung flinched as he suddenly heard a voice and turned around immediately.

" Who are you!?" He asked on instinct after seeing an unknown person in front of him. That was the only question he could think of at the moment.

The man in front of him chuckled.

" Did he push you so hard that you've forgotten me huh?"

" I won't repeat twice! Who are you!?" Taehyung shouted at him, making the guy flinch at the loudness.

" Hey Jun-soo... Did you hit your head on the pool or something? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" The man teased but Taehyung definitely wasn't in the mood for a joke right now.

Grabbing the nearest thing he could get, he aimed it at the man who dodged it quickly.

He looked at Taehyung with his eyes widened. " What the hell Kim Jun-soo!?"

" I am not your fucking Kim Jun-soo so you better tell me your name before I kill you here right now!" Taehyung spat in anger and his eyes showed that he clearly wasn't joking.

The man raised his hands in defeat and shook his head with a sigh.

" You've forgotten your best friend? Your friend who got your ass out of everyth-"

Taehyung glare made him shut his mouth quickly.

" Jimin. Park Jimin." 

" Where is this place?" Taehyung asked next, making Jimin tilt his head and look at Taehyung as if he grew two heads.

" What's up with you Jun-soo... we are in Ikseon, Korea," Worry was evident in Jimin's voice.

" There is no fucking Ikseon in Kor-" Taehyung stopped his words in between. He looked at Jimin.

" I-Ikseon you said?" He asked Jimin who replied with a nod.

Ikseon. Park Jimin. Kim Jun-soo.

" Is this by any chance... the year 2148?" Taehyung asked carefully, hoping to get a negative answer.

" It is! I was this close to thinking you lost your memories! Were you pranking- Jun-soo!" Jimin screamed in shock and rushed towards Taehyung whose feet had stopped supporting him.

' How is this possible? How did I enter my novel?'

*****