Chapter 8

Death

Death. Taehyung absolutely hated that word. There was once a time where he felt like quitting and that phase was ugly for him. All he wants to do after that was to live and he didn't care how he would. He didn't care to be a loner. He just wanted to live.

The mafia boss never said anything. He just stared at Taehyung but the other could feel a panic attack coming his way. He could feel his heart drumming loud and quick and he could sense the surroundings getting blur.

" Author listen to me, calm down-"

' I-I kissed him... Now I-I might get killed-'

" Author listen! Right now just go away from here. Just... Just move," She tried to tell him calmly.

Taehyung slowly moved backwards. His breathing getting heavier.

" Author get home!" The system's panicked but loud voice made Taehyung move his legs. 

He ran. He literally ran away from the mafia boss without saying anything to him.

The other just kept staring at the disappearing figure.

" Boss-" Namjoon called out but Jungkook held his hand up, stopping him.

" Did you find him?" Jungkook asked making it look like the kiss a few minutes earlier hadn't made him go in a trance.

" Yes," Namjoon replied to his question making Jungkook nod. He looked at the exit once again before going back to what he was here for.

.

.

.

" Are you okay now author?" The system asked, making Taehyung nod in embarrassment.

" Who was that man who seemed like the mafia boss to me? Was it Namjoon?"

" Yes. It was Kim Namjoon,"

Taehyung sighed.

" I should've listened to you and not kissed anyone. Now the mafia boss would know about my presence," Taehyung pouted to himself. His seemingly amazing plan had backfired at him. " I also ran leaving Jimin there all on his own,"

" I don't think your regret is going to change anything. You kissed the mafia boss on your own so~"

" I knew you'd use it to tease me about it! I get it! I was wrong! Now tell me what should I do next!?" He exclaimed desperately.

" I would recommend you to just go with the flow. You won't get killed so easily. All you've to do now is to be careful of what you plan," Her last line came as a mock.

" Yeah you are right. I just have to earn Jin's favor for me. There's no need to worry about that mafia boss if Jin likes me," Taehyung tried to tell that to himself but couldn't wave of a feeling of something happening soon.