Chapter 35

The art gallery exuded an ambiance of sophistication, the soft glow of gallery lights casting a warm hue on the walls adorned with captivating paintings

Taehyung, who had finally come to accepting that he was now a protagonist and that he had to complete his new mission for the story to end well, had finally got the courage to invite Jungkook for another date.

Why courage, you ask him?

Because it was their first date, alone.

Jungkook, who was in his office when got a call for a date was sure about Jin interrupting again. But when he got to know that it was just him and his wife, he was on cloud nine.

And now here they were, embarking their first date surrounded by the timeless beauty of art.

As they strolled through the exhibits, Taehyung's eyes sparkled with genuine enthusiasm. He felt extremely satisfied by his choice of selecting an art exhibition as their date.

Because not only were they enchanting him, but they also gave him inspirations. After all, a writer is also an artist, who paints a beautiful story in your brain, captivates your heart and tries to make sure you remember it forever.

As Taehyung immersed himself in the world of art, Jungkook found himself captivated by a different masterpiece— the ethereal beauty of Taehyung himself. The soft glow of the gallery lights accentuated the delicate features of Taehyung's face, casting a gentle radiance upon him.

When Taehyung smiled, Jungkook smiled as well; when his eyes sparkled looking at the paintings, Jungkook eyes sparkled with adoration for him.

As they walked, Taehyung's gaze landed on a particular painting, a masterpiece that seemed to radiate a strong emotion to Taehyung. As if the painting was speaking to Taehyung's soul.

"Jungkook, look at this," Taehyung whispered, his voice filled with awe.

Jungkook's eyes lingered on the painting for a few seconds before Taehyung spoke again.

"It's as if the artist bared their soul for the world to see," He missed, "Look at the way the hues blend, the way it makes you feel a lot of emotions. It's breathtaking."

Jungkook could suddenly feel a twinge of jealousy, but he maintained his composure. The praise Taehyung was giving was very high, and he didn't like it at all.

Weren't such praises only meant for him?

"Art is subjective," he remarked, "Not everyone sees the same emotions."

Taehyung turned to Jungkook, a gleam of excitement in his eyes. "That's the beauty of it, isn't it? Art allows us to interpret and feel in our unique ways. This painting, it's like a silent conversation,"

Jungkook's jealousy deepened as Taehyung praised the artist, his eyes fixed on the canvas. "I prefer art that leaves no room for interpretation. Clear and concise."