Chapter 18

Taehyung bounced at his place as he bit his lips in concentration

Taehyung bounced at his place as he bit his lips in concentration. He carefully picked out his outfit, perfect for the interview.

" So in the next plot, I've written about them being in the elevator together? Is it also going to happen?" He asked almost silently, finally picking the perfect cream t-shirt to go with his suit.

" Of course. I guess I told you a million times now that every plot will take place in order,"

" ... And do I have to be prese-"

" For god's sake dear author, you have to be present at all plots, irrespective of how you act! If you aren't present there, the day and plot will repeat till you are present," The system told Taehyung for the umpteenth time and her voice was clearly annoyed.

" What am I going to do there though!?" Taehyung whined. Actually, that's the only thing he's been doing since he has entered his novel because he doesn't have any power but to do that.

" Stand and look pretty?" She said making him roll his eyes.

" It's no use actually to talk to you. You said you'd be of little help to me but all you do is talk and make dumb jokes," He complained making her grumble.

" But I am like your support system when your useless plans fail,"

" I have to be present just at the elevator right? I gotta make Jin go with mafia boss, that's it." He assured himself ignoring what she said, hoping that this time everything goes smoothly.

" I don't understand why you even wrote this plot... I mean why would Jun-soo even need to do internship at some company?" The system asked as if writing such a plot was Taehyung's dumbest decision ever.

" Never ask such questions to an author. Every plot is written for a reason," He said cooly, making himself look like a great writer.

She only mimicked back his words which made him glare towards nowhere.

" Anyways- I wrote this plot to show how hard Jun-soo was trying to get Jungkook's attention. But it all went in vain when the mafia boss invited Jin in the elevator with him because the other elevators were full. Because he is the boss, of course he had an exclusive elevator all for himself, which means he and Jin were alone. And that helped me improvise their relationship even better," He recited his reason as he also try to pick the shoes to go with his outfit.

" Let's go fail the interview!" He exclaimed, finally deciding his complete outfit.

.

.

.

Taehyung didn't know when the nervousness had started kicking in. This was going to be the first plot where Jin, Jungkook and him; all of the three would be face to face.

All he needed to do was to make Jin go with Jungkook but he didn't know how. And that's the reason why the nervousness had started kicking in.

Here he was standing besides Jin but he never spoke a word to him. He did not even greet him because he was mentally fighting all the bad possibilities.