Chapter 22

" I'm suddenly having bad feeling about this," Taehyung said as he watched both Jin and Jungkook standing outside the theatres waiting for him

The atmosphere was so tense that Taehyung didn't know what they both would do to him if they came to know about his plan. He had invited them hoping to set them up, but now he was starting to regret it. What if this doesn't work? What if they don't get along?

He took a deep breath and walked towards them, his heart pounding with nervousness. Both of them noticed him, their eyes shining at his arrival, only to go back to giving death stares, having no idea why the other was here.

" H-Hey!" He faked a smile, eyes darting nervously between Jungkook and Jin.

" Let's go?" Jin was the first one to ask, smirking to himself for that.

" I have booked the tickets and bought the snacks too. Should we enter now?" Jungkook asked next, completely ignoring Jin's presence.

They both looked at Taehyung in anticipation, hoping that he would talk and make the other go away.

" Actually... we all are watching the movie together," Taehyung said nervously, his breath stopping when both of their faces fell.

" You are cracking a joke right? Because in no way is this man going to watch movie with us. Look at him, he came here in a suit," Jin snickered and Taehyung could feel the mafia boss' anger rising.

He panicked when Jungkook was about to talk, hoping that he won't mind his interruption.

" I made plans at the last moment so I couldn't cancel each of your plans. I'm sorry," He looked down, not knowing what else to say.

Jungkook sighed. " If that's what you want, then no problem. I'll go according to your plans,"

Taehyung's mouth hung open at his words. Since when was this mafia boss so understanding?'

" Thank you!" He grinned at Jungkook who looked at Jin with a victorious smirk.

Jin clenched his hands, annoyed at the male. They were about to enter the theatre when Taehyung abruptly stopped.

" Um... guys?" He turned to them with a sheepish grin, " I really need to use to washroom right now. You both should go ahead, I'll join you soon,"

He said and ran away at a speed of lightning. Both of them could just blink.

" I am not entering the theatre with a suspicious man like you. Thank goodness Taehyung invited me and never went alone with you. I probably can't expect much from a person whose people carry guns around and are ready to shoot anyone," Jin rolled his eyes.

Jungkook ignored his presence yet again, making Jin mad.

" I'll make sure Taehyung knows the real you and then he would never ever look at you again!" He exclaimed and this time Jungkook looked at him, making him shut up.