Chapter 4

( Warning! This chapter has violence in it!)

Dash Dash Dash

The man huffed and panted. He had to get out of this alley quickly. He had to save himself. He had to run faster to not get caught by him.

Bang

But he should've known better. No one can escape that man's clutches. Then even if he hid in any corner of the world, it would be of no avail. Did he really think he could successfully fool him simply?

" Agh," He winced and looked at his shot leg in pain. But all he could think of right now was to escape. He had to do anything to just get away from them. Gritting his teeth, he started crawling away from the people who were walking closer and closer to him.

Bang

This time it was his hands that were shot, completely stopping him from getting away. He tried squirming, trembling at each step the men were taking toward him.

" Tsk tsk, just look how pathetic you've become," The man who had shot him with the gun, snickered at his state.

He stepped on his bloody leg leaning down to his level. Placing the gun under his chin, he forced the quivering man to look at him.

" What's wrong? Why are you shaking so much? The boss is going to take good care of you, don't worry," His words sounded as psychotic as his smile.

The men behind him chuckled.

" You two, take him to the base," He ordered, making the said two men nod their heads immediately and do as they were commanded to. He then looked at the man again, " The boss is going to be so happy to see you,"

The man struggled in their hands, his face going pale just thinking about being taken to that man. " Noo! Please... Please let me go! I beg you, I'll do anything for you in the future!" He cried for help.

" I so wish to kill him right away,"

" Your wishes hold no importance here Suga. Unless you want to be killed by the boss,"

" Thanks for the reminder. By the way, what about the stock? Anything missing?" He asked the other man who just widened his eyes. It was now his turn to tremble.

" I-I forgot-" 

" Stop fucking stuttering you useless piece of shit. Go and check it now," He sighed, knowing the consequences he had to now face because of his men. Maybe he had become friendlier with them. They needed to be taught better.

He tapped on his watch twice, a screen popping up. Scrolling down his limited contacts, he clicked on one.

" Yes?"

" Problem in work, won't return for a few days," He passed his message quickly.

" ... Take care, I love you,"