Chapter 43

Taehyung would have never been able to imagine a morning like this

Taehyung would have never been able to imagine a morning like this. A morning where he felt so loved that even after being so tired, he felt fresh and nervous all over again.

This morning, he was woken up by Jungkook tenderly kissing him all over his body. He giggled when the other left airy kisses on his neck, making him gently hold the other by his cheeks.

" What are you doing Jungkook-ie?" He giggled but that wasn't what Jungkook focused on.

" You called me by that again..." He said, making Taehyung knit his eyebrows in confusion.

" Hmm?" He asked, but Jungkook just stared at him. And it didn't take him long enough to know what the other was talking about.

" J... Jungkook-ie?" He asked and got a big smile from the other and Taehyung would have never known his heart would make flips at just a smile.

" Can you call me by that forever?" He asked and Taehyung could feel his heart melt at the sight. The mafia boss was hovering over him, all mighty and naked, but looking at him so tenderly that in no way could Taehyung say no to his lover.

Did Jungkook look at him like that since forever and he just got to know about it?

Giving a chaste kiss on his lips, Taehyung chuckled, " I don't see a reason not to, Jungkook-ie,"

Jungkook groaned," When I say you'll be death of me, I don't lie. Why are you so lovely, wife?" He leaned in for another kiss, capturing Taehyung's lips with a hunger that mirrored the depth of his love.

Breaking the kiss, he suddenly picked Taehyung up. " Today we both are booked and busy. I hope you are in for it,"

Taehyung laughed," Just tell me what role I have to play,"

Walking towards the bathroom, he placed the other in warm water that instantly made the other sigh in comfort. He kissed him gently on his forehead," All you have to do is to be there. I'll manage everything,"

.

.

.

.

.

" Where exactly are we going again?" Taehyung asked as the mafia boss came out of his closet.

" To an amusement park," Jungkook replied, confused at his wife's question though he had clearly told that to him before.

" Ha... Amusement park you say?" He whispers as he looks at the other from head to toe.

Jungkook stood before him wearing a flawless black suit that was tailored to perfection. The tie was elegantly pinned while his hair were gelled perfectly, framing his features with finesse. Every detail, from  polished leather shoes adorning his feet to the his confident stance gave Taehyung no vibes that he was going to an amusement park.