Chapter 23

Taehyung groaned when he heard his bell ringing continuously at such an early morning

He was already exhausted from yesterday's said ' date' he had planned out for his characters. All he did throughout the date was try to keep his attention on the movie but he failed in that due to the daring attempts made by the other two towards him.

" Ugh who is it!" He groaned, annoyed at the non stop bells.

He got up lazily and angrily opened the door only to find his smiling best friend.

" Park fucking Jimin! What are you doing at my house at this ungodly hour!" He let out in irritation, barely keeping his eyes open.

" Ungodly- Kim Taehyung it's already eight! And to add to that, we have a uni trip today! The bus is leaving at nine!" Jimin exclaimed and entered the house without the owner's permission.

" Trip... Trip!! Why didn't I know about this!" Taehyung had his eyes wide opened now.

" The plot author, the plot... Just because you are trying to change some of the parts doesn't mean the other parts won't go according to the book!" The system said in a duh tone which annoyed Taehyung even further.

' And who should've reminded me about it you-'

" You have not even packed your bags! Taehyung we are going to stay there for two days. You need to prepare for that you lazy kid! Go and take a shower quickly! I'll make you breakfast and then we will pack your bag together!" Jimin said, kicking Taehyung inside the bathroom.

.

.

.

Sitting inside this amazingly high tech bus, Taehyung felt fulfilled in his life. He could sleep peacefully in here and that's all mattered to him right now.

" Can I sit here?"

Taehyung heard a voice and looked up, only to find Jin smiling softly at him. He smiled back, getting up staright.

" Ofcourse you can," He replied, " Is this trip for all the students? I thought it was only for business students?"

" I see you didn't read the notice. Did Jimin remind you?" Jin asked casually but Taehyung gasped.

" How did you know!?" He exclaimed out in shock making Jin chuckle at him.

" Just had a feeling," He giggled, ruffling Taehyung's hair who huffed.

" So you are teasing me huh!"

" Maybe... Maybe not?"

" You-"

" Taehyugie I'm- What are you doing here?" Jimin raised an eyebrow at Jin.

" Sitting?"

" No shit Sherlock I can see. What are you doing besides Taehyung? There is a lot of space to sit somewhere else," Jimin said making Jin squint his eyes.