Chapter 45

Jeon Jungkook wants to have sex with his wife

Jeon Jungkook wants to have sex with his wife. Quite literally. The mafia boss has never been this desperate in his life.

It's been about two weeks since they last had sex and Jungkook had been sleeping with hard-ons most of the nights ever since. Both of them have been very busy lately; Taehyung sometimes visiting Jungkook at his office is the only times they meet these days. And as much as Jungkook fantasizes fucking his beautiful, sexy wife against his table, he holds himself back because he doesn't want to tire the other out.

Jungkook paced back and forth in his office, the frustration bubbling inside him like a pot ready to boil over. He couldn't shake off the craving for Taehyung's touch, the way his body molded perfectly against his own. The mere thought of their last intimate encounter sent shivers down his spine, and the realization that it had been two weeks since then only fueled his desperation.

Namjoon eyed Jungkook with concern as they sat in his office, the tension visible in the air. He glanced once at Yoongi who nodded calmly, "Boss, you look like you haven't slept in days. Is everything... alright?"

Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair, frustration evident in his voice. "I haven't, Namjoon. I can't shake off this... this feeling. I need my wife desperately, but we've barely had any time together lately."

Namjoon nodded sympathetically. "I understand, boss. Sometimes I too am the same when Jimin doesn't have time for me,"

Both of the men sigh and Yoongi looks at them, judging. He didn't need that unsolicited information about his boss' and comrade's sex life but life doesn't always go as you wish it to.

" Boss," Yoongi began, choosing his words carefully, "Have you ever thought about making your wife... jealous?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, confused. "What do you mean?"

He cleared his throat, smirking a little. "How about we make your wife a little jealous? We take him out to a club and make him see someone get too close to you,"

But the mafia boss didn't quite seem to like the idea of letting someone else get close to him that was not his wife.

Yoongi seemed to notice that the mafia boss was having second thoughts. " Trust me boss, I say this with experience. Jealousy can be a powerful aphrodisiac. It sparks passion," He chuckled," And I'm sure you would want to see how your wife looks when he's jealous and possesive towards you,"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the suggestion, a mix of excitement and nervousness washing over him. "Are you sure this will work?" he asked uncertainly.

" One hundred percent," The other replied back confidently.

" Wife... possesive towards me?" Jungkook whispered, already imagining his wife's possesive look and then—

He shakes his head quickly. He doesn't want another hard on right now.