Chapter 14

" Order 436: Cosmic Mocha,"

A robotic voice made Taehyung turn around just to face a cat-like robot which was absolutely cute. The name of the drink, Taehyung finds it peculiar, funny but at the same time cool? All the drinks in this fictional world were so differently named that he couldn't pin-point on whether he liked it or not.

Taking his drink, he started walking back to his car and he took a sip of his coffee.

Just as he was about to step out of the cafe, few men stood before him.

Taehyung had a bad feeling about this. He was currently facing the man's chest and did not dare to look up.

" I'm sorry I'll get going-" He was about to leave, not evening glancing at the person when he was stopped suddenly by the men behind.

" I-Is there something you need?" He couldn't help but stutter, knowing whom he walked past by.

" Kim Taehyung," The voice which he had hoped he would never hear again spoke right behind him.

He gulped and turned around just to find the mafia boss standing so close to him that it made him jump behind.

" Kim Taehyung," Jungkook repeated his name as a spell and Taehyung never knew he would hate his own name so much.

" W-What a surprise to see you here haha!" Taehyung greeted awkwardly finally looking at Jungkook's face who stared so intensely at him that he had to look away quickly.

" I have noticed you don't make eye-contact with me,"

' I wonder why,' Taehyung thought to himself sarcastically.

" Oh was I rude? Sorry I-I am just shy," Taehyung replied as he looked back at the men again, trying to find an escape route for himself.

" That just makes you cute," Jungkook's sudden words made Taehyung choke on his saliva. The men behind him were no better, thinking that something possesses their boss when he is around this boy.

Before Taehyung could even reply to it, Jungkook spoke again. " How about we have a coffee together?"

This gave Taehyung another shock. " Y-Ye?"

" I asked-"

" I understood what you said b-but why this suddenly?"

" I want to talk to you. So shall we?" He asked and before Taehyung could even answer, he was guided towards a seat by Jungkook.

" ..."

About three minutes had passed but Jungkook didn't speak anything. It was just an awkward and dreadful silence for Taehyung who just prayed to get out of this situation quickly.

" S-Such a coincidence to meet here, isn't it?" Taehyung started the conversation, as his coffee remained untouched on the table.

Jungkook tilted his head as he furrowed his eyebrows. " It wasn't a coincidence. I knew you were here so I came here as soon as I could,"