Chapter 33

Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of a big company, a mafia boss who ruled the underworld had never waited for someone with such anticipation

The moon hung low in the night sky as he was standing outside Taehyung's house waiting for him, a queue of cars surrounding him that belonged to his henchmen.

Suddenly the door of the building slides open, revealing Taehyung in all his glory. He was wearing a form-fitting black suit to match with the mafia boss and a diamond-studded earring in his left ear which just made him look more beautiful. His features were accentuated by the little make-up he had done and under the moonlight, he just looked better.

Jungkook had just stopped breathing. Taehyung looked so beautiful that he could look at him forever.

He walked towards Taehyung who looked at him nervously. " You look so beautiful that I don't want to take you to the party and rather go somewhere alone with you. Everyone's eyes would be on you tonight I am afraid," He said, his voice soft but possessive, as his gaze lingered on Taehyung's face. Those eyes, those moles, those lips... Jungkook wanted everything. Jungkook wanted Taehyung.

Taehyung's cheeks flushed at the compliments, " You flatter me, thank you." He said and gazed at Jungkook. " You look... handsome as well,"

Jungkook's lips curled into a small smile at his wife's flustered response. He then watched Taehyung hold a small bag before him making him confused.

" Umm... I saw this tie and thought it would suit you. I hope you will like it," Taehyung said shyly but nervously. As soon as he had seen the tie, he could immediately think of Jungkook wearing it.

Jungkook didn't answer but he looked at his wife, his heart running miles. His wife... his wife is just so lovely.

He immediately removed the tie he was currently wearing and handed it to Namjoon. " I want you to tie this tie on me,"

" ... Won't you look at the tie at least once and see if it suits you?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook only shook his head.

" I don't need to see it. My wife got it for me and that's all that matters. Now, tie this tie for me, wife," He repeated and passed Taehyung the tie who bit his lips nervously and stepped towards Jungkook, tying the tie around him.

Jungkook on the other hand snaked his hands around Taehyung's waist, his gaze never leaving Taehyung's face.

" Uhh... I'm done..."

Jungkook's loving gaze never left off Taehyung. " I wish we could do this every day. Can we, wife?" His voice was soft but in a way was a little... seductive?

Taehyung's eyes widened slightly before he looked away from Jungkook's gaze.

" We should get going to the party," He mumbled, his cheeks clearly red, making Jungkook chuckle breathily.