Chapter 27

As Jungkook led Taehyung away from the watchful eyes of Jin, the night air was filled with a mix of emotions

As Jungkook led Taehyung away from the watchful eyes of Jin, the night air was filled with a mix of emotions. Taehyung's exhaustion was evident and he didn't even try to hide it. All he wanted to do was to get back to his bed and sleep peacefully.

Jungkook, on the other hand, couldn't shake the unease he felt about Jin's involvement in Taehyung's life.

No, in his and Taehyung's life.

As soon as they both entered Taehyung's home, Taehyung let out a tired sigh. "I still can't believe I was kidnapped,"

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead. " You're safe now and that's all that matters. I apologise for whatever happened today—"

Taehyung got that giddy feeling again so he shook his head trying to pull away from Jungkook whose strength he could not compare. " It's not your fault. Infact, I am greatful that you came there just to save us,"

Jungkook held him even closer. " You're wrong," He said staring right into his eyes, " I came there to just save you,"

Taehyung could only look back into Jungkook's eyes for a few seconds and then he had to eventually look away blushing. He did not know how and why Jungkook always managed to make his heart drum like that.

A small smile crept on Jungkook's lips when he saw Taehyung's shy gaze looking away from him. He loves this, he wants whatever this is and he won't let Jin take this away from him.

The way he looked at Taehyung, the concern in his eyes, it triggered something in Jungkook. He had to do something about it; he couldn't let this feeling fester.

.

.

.

.

.

Jin didn't know how this happened but he had his own suspicions behind it.

Right now, he was standing inside his apartment, his bags packed, because he was suddenly kicked out without any proper reasons.

All he was told was that somebody had purchased the whole building and had ordered to get it empty by today. Jin warned him that he would complain about this as he was told to get out of his rented apartment on such a short notice but all the person did was to warn him back as Jin was still a student and can't fight the person because he had no money to do so.

The man's statement made Jin chuckle bitterly. Money had always been a problem in people's life, hadn't it? The people who have a lot of it and have it easy make other's life miserable and the people who don't, have to just bear everything.

As he walked by the corridor of his university, he could hear mumbles of the students talking about his current situation.

" What did he do to get kicked out like that?"

" Probably that rich guy who bought flowers for Taehyung. I already knew that it would never be Taehyung and Jin,"

The guy's words made Jin clench his fists in anger. He had the same suspicions. He knew it had to be no one other than the mafia boss because he has no other enemy at a high position.

Jungkook did not just took his house away, but with that he also took his respect away. And Jin never backs down.

He believes Jungkook did that as a warning to be away from Taehyung. So he is going to do exactly opposite to it.

And that's why here he was, in the classroom of the business students as his eyes searched for Taehyung. The class went silent at his arrival and Taehyung looked at the reason behind the silence, causing their eyes to meet.

He scrunched his eyebrows as he looked at Jin, not knowing the reason why he was suddenly in his classroom, walking towards him.

" I have something important to talk to you,"

And there it was. The murmurs, the insults, the laughs, the pities. Taehyung glared at everyone and then looked at Jin.

" I'm sorry. I heard what happened—"

" Can we talk somewhere else?" Jin interrupted him, " ...Please?" The last words came out as a whisper but Taehyung could feel the hurt in that.

Taehyung nodded immediately and followed behind Jin.

" I..." Now that Taehyung was in front of him looking at him with doe eyes, Jin felt ashamed to ask him for a favor. He felt small and weak but at the same time, he didn't want to back down.

" It's fine Jin, you can take your time,"

Taehyung's words have him confidence to speak.

" I believe the situation that happened with me was caused by Jungkook,"

Jin's bold assumptions made Taehyung widen his eyes.

" Why would he—"

" Why would he not? I don't have enemies that are powerful. He is the only one who hates me and I know he could go to every lengths to get me out of..."

' Your life,' He wanted to say this, but it was better off not told to avoid any further questions.

" Anyways... I know the reason why he's doing this. But right now, I really need your help," He begged and who was Taehyung to not help.

In fact, he didn't like the fact how Jungkook acted with Jin. Not because they were his main characters and they should not be like this, but because he had started to feel good around Jungkook and his actions were confusing and scary to Taehyung.

Jin was someone Taehyung knew, he had a feeling of closeness with him thanks to them being so similar on many levels. And he cannot imagine something happening to him.

" Do you want me to talk to him? I don't know if he would listen to me but I will try and get your home back—"

" I don't want you to beg him for anything Taehyung," Jin smiled seeing Taehyung's concern for him. He felt warm inside, as if he finally had someone of his own.

" Then what do you need?" Taehyung tilted his head confused. Jin contemplated once again and then sighed.

" I need you to provide me shelter,"

Taehyung nodded immediately. " I'll ask my dad to get you a house—"

Jin shook his head and interrupted him once again.

" I need you to let me stay with you,"

*****

I can't believe I am back here writing after maybe 2 months. I thought that I would never overcome my writer's block this time. Yes, I did have my entrance exams and yes I did start writing after that but I didn't know what to write and didn't have any particular idea about anything. Anyways I'm back and I know there are still a few waiting for me to update so here I am for you. I am sorry for making you wait for so long!

Btw you guys are missing so much on my life. I miss those days when I used to inform you all about everything. Now I can finally do that again T-T